Introduction

Hi there! This is my first ever story, so please don't criticize my writing too heavily. This introduction is mainly here to explain some things which some readers may not know and to go over some basic guidelines for what you're about to read.

(SPOLIERS FOR LITTLE NIGHTMARES!)

For starters, these events are taking place after the first Little Nightmares game. This means that Mono has already been betrayed, Seven has died, Six escaped the submarine and Yada Yada. For those who have not played both LN 1 and 2, then this story is going to contain heavy spoilers for both, so just a heads up.

At the end of LN 1 when Six kills The Lady and gains her little shadow ability, I may slightly adjust how the ability works. For example, Six is able to control the foggy shadows and use them against others. The shadows can physically grab someone and throw them, strangle them, etc. The fog, like normal gases, can also enter an individuals lungs and cause troubles breathing. Like an actual video game character, Six is also able to "respawn" after getting killed by an entity or some other force. I've also decided to make her resets limited, meaning she can only die and come back so many times before being permanent dead. This is just to cause some tension and make it so she isn't some unkillable God.

I understand that Six doesn't show much personality during the game, as she is non-verbal, so I will be trying to replicate her supposed personality as closely as I can. I mainly imagine Six as cold, neutral kid who shows little of her emotions and is experienced with pain. She may be slightly skiddish, like most children, but she is highly skilled and brave when it comes to running from danger. She keeps her emotions under control and hides her fear behind the shadows casted by her hood. Her personality will, of course, change as the story progresses and she becomes comfortable with the SCPs that tag along during her journey, but this is just a rough outline of what to expect from her.

There will, no doubt, be grammar errors throughout the story. I'm not the brightest individual, so expect grammar errors, awkward sentences, etc. I'll try to make the flow of the story as smooth as I possibly can, but it for sure won't be perfect.

I tend to lose motivation on projects quite easily, so don't expect many updates. I wouldn't be surprised if I don't finish this at all, so I apologize for my inconsistent behavior. I'll try to write as much as I possibly can, since i adore both of these games and have been wanting to write something like this for awhile.

There will be absolutely no mention of anything along the lines of NSWF because this takes place in the perspective of a child. You can do the math. There will also be no romantic relationships throughout the story, just really close friendships and such.

There will be some swearing scattered throughout the story, as well as gruesome and disturbing scenes. I will be sure to add a warning before the chapter if there are infact any scenes some readers may find unsettling.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY!! ALL CHARACTERS GO TO THE SCP: CONTAINMENT BREACH VIDE GAME AND THE LITTLE NIGHTMARES VIDEO GAME!!

I feel like I had more points than this, but I forgot soooo... :D

Thank you for taking interest in my story and I hope you enjoy!