First Love Never Dies

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products and based only to the true to life of author's imagination and personal experiences used in a fictitious manner. Any similarities to the actual people, living or dead or actual events is sincerely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or any by means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!!!

It doesn't involved any scenes that talks about sexual activities. It is suitable for young audiences. Read at your own risk. Credits to the title of the song I used as the title of this book. This book contains 50 chapters in all. This would be the very first time in my whole life to publish my love story.

It is strictly prohibited to do not plagiarized everything in this book since it is my first time to publish. Grammatical errors ahead. Open always for criticism.

Based on a true to life story. This story behind was inspired by the author's personal experiences and love story.

Teen Love Series #1 entitled, "First Love Never Dies"

If you want to read the other series of this book, still on going due to being busy at school.

FaintheartedReiya, your teen fiction romance writer. Hope to read it wholeheartedly, peps. Thank you!

Please do follow, vote and read para ma motivate po akong ipagpatuloy ang story ko until the very end.