CHAPTER 1

AUTHORS POV

"RING...RING...RING..RI" THUD...."URGHH SHUTUP" she yelled. "KIKI GET YOUR ASS UP OR ELSE YOU'LL BE LATE" someone yelled back. she looked at her clock on the floor '8:15am'.. "WHAT OMG IM GONNA BE SO LATE"... she jumped out of her bed and went straight to her walk in closet. She quickly grabbed her uniform and got change into it quickly. She finally finished her messy routine as she ran downstairs where she smelt the smell of pancakes ~her favourite~ "Mmm mum that smells great" she smiled, she took a bite of it before putting her shoes on, "Your not staying.." she declared, "well if I do stay I'm probably going to be late" she muttered. "Ok well at least take one to eat ok" she smiled.. "yes I will.. love you mum see you after school" she said, she kissed her mums cheeks and ran outside as fast as she could. She quickly looked at her watch '8:26am'.."SHIT" she cursed, she ran to the nearest bus stop, luckily the bus was there. She finally made it and went inside ~huh no one here...strange~ she thought. she shrugged and sat down.....                          

                                                                                    TIME SKIP

KIKI POV

"Kiki, Kiki" someone said, I felt someone shaking me I opened my eyes to see a familiar person. "SuSu" I said, "Uhm yeah that's me, why are you sleeping on the bus for..." she frowned, "uhm I didn't even know I fell asleep.." I Yawned. i looked at my watch '8:35am' "SHIT aren't we late" I panicked, "HAHAHA girl did you forget they changed the time, school start at 9:20am" she laughed. ~oh fuck I forgot they changed oh thank God~ "oh ok well lets go get something to eat then" I suggested, "Ahh yes I'm starving" she grumbled. 

We stopped by at this Café that just opened a few days ago so I'm so excited. we both trudged inside and saw that there were 3-4 people, ~even better~ I smiled. i grabbed SuSu hand and dragged her to the counter. "Hi how may I help you today" she smiled. "uhm can i have one chocolate muffin and a cappuccino please" I said, "can i also get 1 ice americano please" we both grabbed our meals and started eating....

                                                                          TIME SKIP 

9:27am

we both entered our school laughing, "HEY KIKI, SUSU OVER HERE" someone said, we both ran towards our other two best friends, "HI MIKI, HI TUTU" me and SuSu said in sync, "RING....RING...RING..." the bell rang, "okk lets get to class now" we all said. 

AUTHOR POV

The 4 students went to their class pure usual, as they were about to enter, something looked strange, since the classroom was on the basement level and there were no students waiting like usual...  the students looked at each other symbolling that one of them should enter... they all did rock, paper scissored and Miki lost.. the three girls were behind him scared, as they got closer and closer, THUD... "WTF WAS THAT" Tutu said ...."I don't know" susu replied. "lets grab something" Kiki suggested, they all grabbed something near them and started holding it tightly, they got closer to the door, THUD.... THUD...THUD... they all gulped up the courage and Miki who's in front twisted the handle....silence grew as he turned the door knob.. Miki didnt know what to do nor what to say, he pushed the door.... shocked grew on all 4 students face as they stood there in the doorway frozen with fear, Thud noises were coming from the window as cold wind brushed up against them... they didn't know whether to scream or run, this was something that they have never experienced before, "t-t-that's a-a-" one of the students stuttered

"A dead body...!" someone said behind them....