The beginning

***WARNING: SEXUAL ASSULT,RAPE MENTION***
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You lay in a alley. Shivering and tired you pull your legs to your chest in attempt to create more warmth. You got beaten up by some thugs who raped you and left you for dead.

"I deserve to die." You say.

You stay there for hours on end until you can no longer feel your body anymore.

"He he. Why hello there! Are you ok? Your so cute I could just make a casket for you already!! Let's get you home for sizing!"

He picks you up bridal style and you don't fight back. You have no fight left in you. He takes you home and lays you down in a nice white coffin.

"Sweet dreams my lovely" says the undertaker as he kisses my head.

Two years later...

You wake up screaming and drenched in sweat. Suddenly the undertaker comes in to see what's wrong.

"Dearest what is wrong? Your scream was so delightful~" he says with his signature smirk on his face.

"I had the dream of when you picked me up...again." I say as your face burns in embarrassment.

This is the 3rd time this has happened this week. You wipe you tears away and calm yourself.

"(Y/N) come here. Would you like some Earl Gray tea?" He says as he puts the kettle on for some tea.

"I guess." You say trying to calm your heart. It was just a dream. They can't find you and hurt you ever again.

"My dear what is on your mind? Is it terribly dreadful?" He says as his smirks fades from his usual countenance.

"It is nothing to worry about. I assure you, undertaker! Now what would you like for me to do today?" You say trying to convince undertaker that everything is fine.

He stares at me, even though his hair is in the way you can tell he is looking at you. "You can arrange a bouquet of flowers and help me examine my newest specimen."

I nod and crack my neck...this is gonna be a very fun day...(note the sarcasm)

A/N:
Hallo!!! Soo yeah I made a different book! I know it os very different from my previous one but I did that cuz 1 I wanted to and 2 I like to write I wide variety of books.

Oh also if you want a certain like anime or show tell me in the comments.

As always comment, vote and follow

~Astral Light