The Second Riddle

Rin (or your) POV

"So you called me to look at disgusting coffins?" Sakura huffs, crossing her hands as she pouts. "I thought we were gonna go eat?" She continues while trying to avoid touching the coffins like it's some sort of disease. "We are, I just gotta do something real fast." I hum approaching the owner. "Hi sir, I would like a custom order please," I say smiling. Sakura raises her eyebrow giving me a weird look, "Did someone die without me knowing?" "No one died, Saku. It's a gift," I reply smirking. "Who gives people coffins as gifts???? You've finally lost it haven't you." She responds baffled.

"So Miss, what type of coffin were you looking for?" The owner asked as he entered a new order into his computer. "I want a pink one. A rosy pink one." I say, politely smiling at the man. "Yes, and the size?" He responds, eyes still glued to computer typing. "Let's see, he's about 5'8 or 5'9 ish," I reply. "Alrighty, let's say 5'9 for good measure. Better to be too big than too small. And that'll be under?"

"Rin please!" I say. "Come back in three days at 3 pm for your order and you can pay then," the man smiles back. "Would it be alright if my friend came to pick it up instead, I unfortunately will be out of town for the week. He has blue eyes along with shoulder-length pink hair." I ask while smiling politely. "That's fine," the owner replies while giving me a heartfelt smile back.

I smile at the man one last time then proceed to drag Sakura out as she eyes me confused. "So? Spill the tea! The last time I checked you were not going out of town for the week. What pink-haired guy? And what's the coffin for? Don't tell me it's for him?" She questions. "Bingo!" I smirk as we enter my car. "OMG! YOU'RE GIVING HIM A COFFIN??? GOD! DO YOU HATE HIM OR NAH?" Sakura integrates. "Enough about me, so how's the hot hairdresser treating you?" I hum, backing out of the parking lot.

Sakura blushes at my question, "He's uhm....."

"Uhm what?"

"Uhm amazing! Guess what?"

"What?"

"He even pays attention to the little details! THE LITTLE ONES! I feel so loved! Like he knows when I'm tired or what type of drink or food I like. He even noticed my haircut which I only had like the tiniest bit cut off."

"Well, he is a hairdresser"

"Not the point here!"

"What's she fangirling about?" Kaeda said as she hopped in the back seat.

"A hot hairdresser," I reply.

"Oh ho~ How hot are we talking?"

"Extremely hot. Like 10/10," Sakura responded, eyes shimmering at us.

"Simp," Kaeda and I said in unison which only earned a huff from the brunette.

Time skip ~~~~ Three days later

I wake up to the sound of my alarm beeping, '7:00 AM.' Ugh, I hate mornings. Forcing myself up, I make my way downstairs to see Ran and Rindou sprawled on the couch watching cartoons. I grab a cup of coffee from the kitchen and approach the couch. "Cartoons?" I question taking off my slippers. "I wanted an action movie but Ran insisted on cartoons," Rindou replied. "What's wrong with cartoons?" The older one voiced as the younger gave him an eye roll. I slide in between the two twins, fitting myself into Ran's arms. He pulled me closer while sharing his blanket with me.

"Don't you guys have work?" I ask, snuggling my face into the curve of Ran's neck. "It's a day off because we caught the ghost," the older twin spoke as he pulled me tighter in his embrace. "Wait," Rindou exclaimed as he jumped up from his seat. "What," me and Ran look up at him in confusion. "We need to get groceries," he said emphasizing the word need. "Ugh," Ran groans as he puts his face in my chest, squeezing me tight.

"We need food so, bro get up," I say.

"Fineeee," he replies letting me go to get changed.

I put on a pair of black jean shorts, along with a white skin-tight tank top. Lastly, an oversized black blazer as the final touch. "Oh yeah, almost forgot." I hum grabbing my phone.

Sanzu 🩸💉

Rin|

Who makes it, has no need of it|

Who buys, it has no use for it|

Who uses it, can neither see nor feel it|

You have until 3 pm ~|

Better get cracking hot stuff ~