brand new appearance

Start from the beginning

"i never asked you to do that!"

"where did you go?! what are all these bags?!" he pointed at the things i bought. "i decided to start dressing nicely..."

"whats wrong with my sister today?!" he titls his head.

"i just... dont know what i want anymore..." i whisper laying back. "you want and need... therapy! do something about that. dont just buy new clothes." he turns back to his game.

thats when my phone buzzes for a text.

"someone is texting you?! that hasnt happened in a while? who are you paying?" vern said while focusing on a new game.

"kwan..." i read his name on my contacts list. he texted me even though we were together half an hour ago?!

"you are paying him to hung out with you?!" he narrows his eyebrows.

"what? no!"

he comes closer to peek but i get up. "goodnight, annoying brother!" i say running up the stairway.

"you are telling me everything tomorrow, arent you?!" he asked but i already slammed the door, meaning not in a thousand years.

thats when i finally dive back on my bed and open the new texts.

kwan:

hey :)

sarang:

what do you want?

kwan:

thats not a way to start a conversation!

sarang:

what do you want me to do? wag my tail and ask for more treat?!

kwan:

mean, even through texts?!

sarang:

a text wont change who i am.

kwan:

why do i believe you are not mean though?!

sarang:

because you are delusional...

kwan:

wear those earrings we found, tomorrow!

sarang:

what?

kwan:

just wear em...

sarang:

no...

kwan:

dont you trust me?!

sarang:

will you be hurt if i speak my mind!

kwan:

do you want me to help you with chan or no?!

sarang:

agh fine!

After this texts i found myself staring at the mirror, having those earrings close to my ears. they seem lovely. For a weird reason a cold part in me softened at this point.