1

it's 3pm and we are currently almost done with this podcast episode. we like to answer questions that our fans send in for the last 5-10 minutes.

"if you could fuck any nhl player, who would it be?" ellory asked with a smirk on her face.

of course she had to pick that question, i'm gonna get shit on, "quinn hughes."

my cousin, jamie drysdale, plays for the anaheim ducks. his best friend and roommate is trevor zegras, which means he knows quinn. so i'm very prepared for a scolding.

we wrapped up the episode and posted it. jamie has notifications turned on for our podcast, so as soon as a new episode gets released, he'll immediately watch it unless he's at practice.

i think we're gonna have some people over later so it's time to get ready.

i already showered today, so i just decided to straighten my hair and put on some light makeup, consisting of concealer blush and some clear mascara.

i'm curling my lashes when i hear a ding from my bedside table.

imessages
dicks + posie

jimbo🐼:
quinn hughes? really?

posie:
he's hot jimbo🤷🏼‍♀️

local whore house:
damn right he is
one sec

chewbacca:
trevor no

jimbo🐼:
i swear to god trevor

*local whore house added unknown to *dicks + posie*

posie:
who is that

unknown:
uh i'm quinn

chewbacca:
trevor u fucking idiot

local whore house:
tryna help a girl out man

posie:
well thanks ig?

local whore house:
you're very welcome

huggy bear🥺:
what is happening

jimbo🐼:
well
my cousin has the hots for you
said so on her podcast
and this fucktard over here
decided to add you to our group chat

posie:
be nice to trevor jimmy

jimbo🐼:
oh fuck off

local whore house:
yeah jimmy

chewbacca:
u guys r children

huggy bear🥺:
is this how it always is?

posie:
no.

jimbo🐼:
no.

local whore house:
no.

chewbacca:
yes.

-
i put my phone down once the group chat had finally died down. they all play today, ducks v nucks, so they were all doing their pre game shit.

i walk into the living room and find ellory passed out on the couch.

"bitch get up you gotta get ready," i said throwing a pillow at her.

you'd think that's rude but you should see what she has done to me. she's terrifying for being 5'3.

she groaned while slowly getting up and flipping me off in the process. we decided on just having our close friend group come over, consisting of ellorys boyfriend, storm, and then our friends, gracie and tatum, from alpha phi.

i walked into the kitchen, making sure we have enough tito's and other shit to get us through the night. ellorys favorite is pink whitney, which is absolutely disgusting in my opinion. i'm a tito's and cranberry juice type girl.

as soon as i get all the drinks set out on the counter the door slams open, revealing storm who appears to have brought a friend.

it's fine that he did, the more the merrier, and i bet gracie and tatum will be all over him.

"hey guys!" i said while making my drink.

the girls both came over and hugged me, while storm nodded his head at me.

-

i limited myself to four drinks tonight. i don't know if i can trust myself around a guy that hot, if i'm more than 4 deep.

i finish my last and final drink of the night, when the boys decide they want to watch the ducks v canucks game.

they put it on, but honestly i'm not paying attention. i'm paying more attention to the guy whose name i forgot. brody? brady? no clue. he's so hot. like dreamy hot. i bet he's great in bed.

that's when i know i've drank too much. it's time to call it a night, "i'm gonna head to bed, goodnight guys," i said, slurring my words.

they all muttered back byes and goodnights while i walked back into my room. i quickly stripped and put a loose tshirt on, and climbed into bed, passing out as soon as i hit the pillow.