Through a blurry window, I then see two military drones fly past each other.

"THIS IS HIS MAJESTY'S CIVIL DEFENCE, TURN OVER THE SUPSECT IMMIDIETLY!" a megaphone voice warns.

- Damn it! Hold on. Fred then runs down to the cellar, and claims that he has something urgent to do down there.

The rest of us run away when fifteen black shields are carried in by quick legs dressed in uniforms in the same black shade. The ones who stood on the lofts disappear quickly, but the rest of us who were on the ground go for the stairs. I follow the other robots, who are lead by the one with platinum blonde hair. We duck along the railing as we ahve reached the lowest level of the loft, so do a few people on the other side of the staircase.

- What are we going to do? the female robot who sat next to half-face asks.

- We must get to the van, the other female robot says. Through a big window facing the stairs, I can see how even more shield-armed policemen run out of five heavy vehicles.

- What is it? Sam asks me.

- There is so many of them... I mention.

- They make a total of 35 men, but do not worry, there's surely more coming, the half-face suggests.

- He's upstairs! I hear someone yell.

- Are they talking about any of you? the female robot with platinum hair asks me and Sam.

- Yes, they are talking about me, I answer.

- They want him, so if we hand him over, they may leave the rest of us alone, the half-face suggests.

- I disagree with your suggestion, Sam answers.

- It's a way to not get confiscated, he then explains.

- What do you think, Eve? the female robot who used to sit next to the half-face asks the platinum blonde robot, whose name hence must be 'Eve'. Eve thinks for ten seconds.

- We are not surrendering anyone, I have an idea, she tells us.

- You do? Please, present your idea, the half-face says.

Eve then explains that the other female robot, whom is named Cee will have to misguide 'Her Majesty's Civil Defence' by telling them we are not here. They would recognize me and Sam, so we cannot go. Neither can the half-face, whom has the name Adam, since you can tell he is a robot pretty quickly. Eve then tells Cee what she is going to tell the officers.

-Shouldn't you be the one to talk to them? Sam asks her.

- Why? she asks him.

- You already know what to say, so you wouldn't have to teach anyone, just say it yourself, Sam explains.

Eve ignores the last thing Sam says, and sends out Cee. The rest of us lay low, remaining hidden.

- Oh my! They just ran by... I can hear Cee say. I can hear the clicking sound of a gun, but then someone says "Calm down, it's a civilian". I can then hear Cee trying to convince the officers that the rest of us have all run away from the building.

- Nobody's left the building for three minutes, we're watching the area with drones, one of them explains, one with an older voice than the rest.

- They... Cee turns silent for a short amount of time. They... they... they... jumped out, Cee says and smiles.

- What's happening? Adam asks.

- The officers are a little critical against our alibi, I explain.