𝐢. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐡 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧

_______________________________________

THE ATMOSPHERE AROUND PLATFORM 9 ¾ was as hectic as the past four years. There were students running to meet their friends, first years crying to their parents, adults in a rush to leave. It was loud to say the least.

Amaya and Theodore Nott pushed their way through the crowd, moving to get on the train as fast as possible. It was their fifth year, and the spark of excitement on seeing the train had long since died out. Once again, their parents had decided it was unnecessary for them to bid the two goodbye.

Merlin forbid anyone saw the head of the Nott family show affection to his children.

No matter. Amaya had gotten over her initial disappointment quickly, instead focusing on the years ahead of her. Time had passed quickly, and now she wanted to spend the months before exams with her friends- mainly Regulus Black.

As the twins got on the train, she immediately rushed forward towards their compartment, opening the door to find him already waiting for her.

"Maya," he stood up smiling at her.

"Reg." she smiled back.

Suddenly both of them rushed forward and engulfed one another in a tight hug. Oh how she missed him. The two stood in eachothers arms, holding tightly with idiotic smiles on their faces.

Amaya felt him relax into her arms, the tension leaving his muscles.

"Excuse you. You do realise I'm here aswell?"

Reluctantly, the two pulled back as Regulus replied for her, "sorry Ev, she just likes me better."

Evan Rosier glared at his best friend, as he took his 'golden girl' into his arms, "Sweden treat you well then, darling?"

"I'd appreciate if you stopped calling my sister that," Theodore Nott entered the small compartment, already glaring at his friend.

"She's fine with it!" Evan argued back, "she is fine with it, right?" he turned to look at Amaya, who nodded her head. "She's fine with it." he told Theo.

"Well I'm not."

Within a few minutes, the the group had sat down and the train was moving. Regulus had laid his head on Amaya's lap, having her run her fingers through his hair as Theo glared at him. Evan was busy trying to argue which Quidditch team was the best.

Amaya turned to look down at Regulus, who was already looking at her.

"Hi." he whispered.

"Hi," she smiled at him.

The two looked at one another. For Amaya, she'd never get over glow in his grey eyes when he looked at her. For Regulus, he'd never get over the way she smiled specifically for him.

"Oi lovebirds, have either of you seen Barty?" Evan Rosier interrupted their little staring contest.

As if on cue, Barty Crouch Jr. opened the door and walked in, "I heard my name, what did I do this time?"

"Speak of the devil." Regulus muttered, to which Barty grinned.

What the boys seemed to not notice, was the messed up appearance of Barty Crouch. His tie was loose, a couple buttons undone, aswell as his hair, which was more of a mess than usual.

"Not even back at Hogwarts and you've already started going through your flings," Amaya rolled her eyes at his antics.

"Are you jealous it wasn't you princess?" he teased.

This time it was Theo who rolled his eyes. "I need to find friends who don't flirt with my sister," he muttered to himself, though everyone heard.

"Shut up Theo you love us," Barty glared at him.

"I only put up with you all."

"Honestly how considerate of you Master Theodore-"

Here goes Barty with his dramatics, Amaya laughed to herself.

"What would we do without you, honestly how would we survive," he brought his arm up to his head, and pretended to faint as he landed directly on top of Theo.

"Get off me you fat bastard," Theodore cried.

"FAT? Oh I'm so wounded." he placed a hand on his heart.

At the distraction Theo pushed Barty off him, causing him to fall onto the floor, shouting in pain.

"Stop being so dramatic, it couldn't have hurt so bad," Evan told him.

"Could it not have?" After this, Barty jumped on Evan and started fighting him, Regulus getting up to pull them apart whilst Theo laughed and ate some chocolate.

Amaya smiled to herself, though idiotic these were her boys, and she'd do whatever she could to protect them.

_______________________________________

FIRST OFFICIAL CHAPTER!!

How are we feeling about it?

Thank you for reading and the support so far, once again is there anything specific you'd all like to see?