"Did you think you could hurt my sister and that I wasn't going to get revenge?" he asked quietly. "I'll be kind, depending on your answer. Who is your leader?"

The bandit, scared to death, kept shaking and stuttering things in Moroccan. Akutagawa frowned and said:

"You're useless."

And beheaded him. The offender's head rolled on the ground and blood was dripping everywhere.

"Oohhh! So that's how you do a beheading! Now I understand what Kyoka was talking about" Kenji exclaimed surprised. Atsushi swallowed, quite horrified. He made a mental note that, after that month, he would take Kenji and Kyoka to therapy.

Rashōmon took another bandit.

"Let's see if you're a bit smarter than your partner," Akutagawa spoke. "Your leader, who is he?"

The delinquent was crying from fear, but had enough courage to confess.

"H-he's nnno-not he-here," he said. "I-I c-ca-can g-give you t-the ad-address..."

Rashōmon released him, while Nakahara reached over and grabbed his hair.

"Very good, you're smart." he praised him dangerously. "Now tell me that address and I'll be nice with you."

•[ ♤ ]•

When they arrived at the place that the trafficker had given them, they discovered that someone had arrived before.

"Chuuya-san," Atsushi called. "What do we do now?"

"Now," replied the redhead. "you must stay alert. We don't know who is there."

They entered the apartment, careful not to be discovered, but they were more surprised to see who had gone before them.

"Dazai-san!" It was not known if the one who exclaimed was Atsushi or Akutagawa.

"Hey, Hi there!" The brown-haired man greeted calmly. "How are you?"

Giving them no time to socialize, Nakahara grabbed both teens by the ear.

"Get out," he ordered. "You too Kenji."

Bewildered, the three of them left the apartment, while Chuuya glared at his Dazai.

"What are you doing here?" Asked.

"I found out about Gin and Higuchi," the brown-haired man answered nonchalantly. "I was not going to let the attack against one of my favorite pupils go unnoticed."

"Where is he?"

Osamu got up and motioned for Chuuya to follow him. He led him to a room, in which the leader of the criminals was upside down, gagged and half-naked.

"This piece of shit," Dazai commented with disgust, "besides selling drugs and chemical weapons, lead the white slave traffic. His main victims are black people and girls between the ages of two and twelve."

Chuuya wrinkled his nose.

"What such a son of a bitch."

"I know." He took two pairs of latex gloves and offered a pair to the redhead. "Well, Chuuya, what should we do with this bastard?"

Chuuya exchanged his black gloves for latex ones.

"Let me think about it..." He reached out and removed the criminal's gag.

"Please...! Let me go! I won't cause you trouble again! Never! Please...! I have family...!"

The mobster slapped him so hard that his hand was marked on his cheek.

"You have family, you say?" Asked "And then... Those people you sell... Don't they have families too? What makes you think you have more right than them?

Osamu offered him a dagger. Chuuya took it.

"Start," the brown-haired one told him. "I will tell the children to go with Kunikida; It's a couple of blocks down."

Nakahara didn't hear him; was absent. All he thought about was how he could make that son of a bitch suffer more.

"Okay, Mr. Drug Dealer," he whispered once Dazai had left the room, "let's straighten a pair of molars for you, shall we?"

He wanted to scream, but with the gangster's hands inside his mouth it was impossible for him to make any sound.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks for reading!