"No problem, I didn't think that would happen, I forget you and Steve are a popular bunch, I'm just really dense."

He chuckles as I drive off, "Come on, don't talk about yourself like that."

I blush at his words, hearing the little jingle, I tilt my head, "Can you read that for me, its from Maria."

Picking up my phone he gives me the message, "Can you pick up lunch on your way back?"

"Text back of course for me?"

Giving him my password he types away, "Can I take you to my favorite place?"

He nods, "Lead the way."

Changing directions, I give Bucky a concert as Wayward Son comes plays. His laughter fills the car, making my stomach fill with roses and butterflies. Making it to the place, I park on the street, waiting for the cars to pass by Bucky opens my door.

I tease him, "Such a gentleman."

Helping me down, we enter the Mediterranean place, "Merhaba Emir!"

"Merhaba Charlotte! I haven't seen you in a while!"

I walk over to the counter, "You know graduation is one of my busiest times of the year!"

He smiles, "That's right! My son has one more year in college before he graduates!"

"That's amazing! When they day comes I'll make sure is bouquet is larger than the stars."

He laughs, "I'll leave you to it! What can I get you today?"

"Can I get some pita and cobra to-go, and for here two orders of shish kebab's with rices, and of course your famous berry juice. Oh and add another order of kebab's to-go too!"

Placing in my order, I notice Bucky pulling out his wallet, but I came prepared, already handing my card to Emir. Looking at him I stick out my tongue, "You gotta be quicker than that."

Now, I don't mind Steve or Bucky paying but my dad raised me a bit differently. He taught me how the world works, and the different bias of gender and how it affects everyone. One of the things that stuck with me is how he pointed out that it's difficult for men to be viewed as human due to the power they hold.

This taught me a lot of things, but what stood out is that I need to acknowledge there feeling as the world does for women, and treat them well, give them there flowers as I like to say. So don't be surprised if you find me fighting with the two to pay for a meal here and there.

Serving our food with our To-Go plates ready to pickup front, I watch Bucky moan in delight as he eats the savory meat and warm rice. I chuckle at his reaction as he thanks me for hooking him up with another great restaurant.

You know I'm not gonna leave Steve out, that's what the other order was for, I want him to experience this is as well even if he's not here.

Talking with him, I stare at his covered hands, now that I know who he is, I know why he covers it. The place is empty, more known for doing taking out than actually eating in.

I look up at him, taking a couple of sips of my juice, "Can I see it?"

He swallows his food, looking at him curiously, he slips off his glove allowing me to see his hand. Putting down my fork, I reach over, pulling his metal hand close. Edged with gold and black, I trace over it in amazement.

I like how it feels, it feels like him, does that make sense? His hand relaxes as I continue to touch it gently, "I'm glad you're ok."

Looking up at him, his gaze softens, making me smile. Finishing up our food, we get our takeout and head back to the shop. On our way there I speak up through the low music, seeing his gloves back on.

"You don't have to hide it when you're around me, I like every part of you, from the tiniest strand of hair to your last molecule."

He's quiet at first, until his gentle voice replies, "Ok."

Arriving, I park the car, stepping out, I walk him to his motorcycle.

"Thank's for helping me today."

"No problem Doll."

Blushing at the nickname that has quickly grown on me, he leans up, pecking me on the cheek. Feeling my heart about to explode his gives me a heart stopping smile before driving off.

Watching him go, I head back inside, trying my best to contain my smile. I can already see Maria doing the same.

Handing her the bag of food, she heads out back allowing me to take the rest of the busy day with ease. Once we close, she starts poking my side.

"Ooooooh someones in loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."

I smile, "You don't know the half of it."

I never really got the chance to catch her up on everything, and let me tell you she wants to through a party after finding out I have two boyfriends who so happen to be the most important people in the world.

Saluting me she cry fake tears, "I commend you!"

I push her gently, "Shut up!"