"Y'all ready?" Alyssa stood looking at us

"Nah we bout' sit and smoke" Tony twisted his lips speaking sarcastically. She made a mocking face shooting him the finger . I chuckled shaking my head following them out the door . Nyla and kadaja met us at the end of the hallway , holding the elevator for us .

"Hey y'all" kadaja waved , I nodded at her as we all squeezed inside .

"This would be a good place to do some nasty stuff" Alyssa turned looking around the view . Briea and I instantly locked eyes , trying to hold our laughs in.

"Y'all are disgusting seriously" Nyla rolled her eyes , looking on the floor as if we left anything behind .

"You next" Tony smirked to Alyssa who rolled her eyes stepping off the elevator, we all laughed at the two as tony began to annoy her on the way to the truck .

"They fucking" I whispered over to briea who clung to my arm .

"Mmmhmmmm" she giggled agreeing with me . I pulled the door back , helping her inside the suv getting a wiff her perfume .

"You smell good mama that's what I bought you?" I referred to the dolce womans scent like mines.

"Yeah , I sprayed strawberry pound cake on top of it too" she showed me the body spray in her bag . I nodded sliding beside her .

"We taking shots or it's too early?" Kadaja pulled tequila from her bag , taking a shot then passing it to Nyla .

"Hell yeah...we drinking in a minute you can't wait?" Tony snatched the bottle from Nyla passing it back to kadaja.

"You might wanna lay low before I call that p.o" she gave a sarcastic smile "cause' you sure is a far way from New York"

"Luckily he handled that...his ass woulda been a goner fasho" I chuckled , meaning he paid his p.o for the few days so he could take the trip .

"Yeah why yo ass being nosey , thinking you know something" he chuckled , lighting a wood . I shook my head knowing he'd be complaining how nasty detox is later on.

"Uhmmmm get off her before I smack you....ugly ass" she nudged Tony's head.

"Right needa mind his business and make sure that ankle monitor charged" Alyssa added pointing to the monitor that hung from his ankle.

"Ight y'all going too hard on my boy thought chill out" I laughed

"Get yo man before i be getting him next" Nyla pointed to me , looking over at briea as she rested her head on my shoulder , scrolling through TikTok .

"Oh ain't nobody gone fuck with my man so he can say what he wanna' say" she joked , putting her phone to the side .

"Yeah alright wait til we get off this bus" Nyla nodded as if she had something for me .

We pulled up to the beach brunch setting, it was a nice view with a few people crowded around the area .