The beginning

Let's start with the beginning when I was born on Pandora, the first war against sky people and Na'vi people. My mother was a scientist she discovered how to create sky people to breathe the air. I was the first person to test that theory, my mother had me and I thought maybe she wouldn't do it but she did. When the surgery started,it felt  like a dream and I was hoping I would never woke up.....

 When the surgery started,it felt  like a dream and I was hoping I would never woke up

Pandora's forests hold many dangers.But the most dangerous thing about Pandora is...that you can come to like her too much.
Now I understand way jake said that because it's true. When jake found me laying on the metal table,he saw something in me even though I was a child ,Jake took me in as his own but when neytiri saw me at the beginning she thought I was weak and never make it out of the forest but when she look at those brown eyes she felt something for this child .

 When jake found me laying on the metal table,he saw something in me even though I was a child ,Jake took me in as his own but when neytiri saw me at the beginning she thought I was weak and never make it out of the forest but when she look at tho...

The Na'vi people sing the chords to remember.
Each pearl is a story from there life. Neytiri gave birth to her first son name Neteyam,  and they adopted daughter name Kiri who was born of Grace's avatar,and whose conception was a complete mystery. Each baby gets a  gem for the first meeting with Eywa.The people say we live in Eywa, and Eywa lives in us. The almother takes care of all her children Happiness is straightforward.

Jake and Neytiri gather around the child to tell them a story how they meet each other

Jake and Neytiri gather around the child to tell them a story how they meet each other. "The first time I met your father, I tried to kill him" said Neytiri. Allison looks at Jake and Neytiri  with a smile.
Love at first sight Allison is hope that one day she will have what Jake and Neytiri has,before Jake new it he had five children.They sent the sky people back toEarth, but some stayed here. Scientists who were loyal to the Na'vi.And then there was Spider.

He was trapped here.Too young for a cryocapsule.The war had taken his parents, so
he was raised by the scientists.