New home

"It's so big!" I say to Father Ootori, and he just smiles. I have always been rich, but this is a huge mansion! Father Ootori starts to walk inside and I follow behind slowly. I'm pretty shy around new people, so when I see four people in the room, I hide. Father Ootori pulls me out from behind him an sets me right in front of him, his hands on my shoulders.
"Everyone, this is your new sister, Mirabelle. Her parents have past, and we are her closest relatives. Mirabelle, these are your new siblings." I wave to them shyly, and they wave back with small smiles. The one on the right, who looks like the youngest, is told to show me to my room. I snuggle Kia-chan to my chest and follow behind.
"H-Hello..." I say tentatively to him, no one has really talked yet...
"Hello Mirabelle." He says to me, not looking back as he does so.
"W-What is your name? No one has introduced themselves yet..." I look down sadly. My new house is a little scary and with no one talking it makes me nervous.
"My name is Kyoya. You and I are the only ones who will be I this manor. I have been told to show you around school tomorrow, so you should get some rest." He- Kyoya says to me as we approach a door. He opens it to a huge room! It is so much bigger than my old one, but it's really plain.
"Okay! And Kyoya, um.... where is your room?" I ask scared, and he finally looks at me fully. He takes in my honey blonde hair, big brown eyes, my 4' 10" height, and my Kia-chan. Then smiles.
"It's just down the hall, and tomorrow you are going to follow me." I nod and he then walks down the hall toward his room. I turn away and walk in my room, seeing all of my stuff in the corner. I sigh and walk over to it, setting to work on making this room some what like me!

*time skip cuz idk what to put*

After I finish putting up the last of my posters and putting everything in it's rightful place, and sit on my bed. It is 2:25 in the morning and I'm not tired yet... I guess I have insomnia during the night time... Cause that is when I found out. My parents left this earth for a better one during the night, leaving me alone. I have started taking naps during the day so I get some sleep... I remember when I could sleep peacefully at night with my parents in the other room, ready to wake me up in the morning for school.
"I should really go to sleep... I have school tomorrow, and I want the people there to like me!" I say to myself excitedly, and then change into my pajamas and lay down in bed, snuggling with Kia-chan. But I can't sleep. Finally at around 4:00, I fall into a light sleep.

"Lady Mirabelle, it is time to get ready for school." One of the maids shake me awake, and my eyes slowly open. I am a little upset at her for waking me up after only an hour and a half after I fell asleep. But it is her job...
"Okay, thank you! Can you hand me my uniform?" I ask and she gasps as she pulls up my uniform. It's the yellow marshmallow uniform, but I altered it last night. I cut of the puffy sleeves and sewed the lining back together, making it look professional. I did the same to the bottom, making it look like a sundress. I kept the color, but I put a tie that matched along with it. I then used the bow for a hair piece. Ike the uniform so much better!!! And Father Ootori said I could do whatever that made me comfortable... And I feel really comfortable now!!! Hehe, I hope people will like it.
"Mirabelle, it is time to leave for school. We need to leave early so I can show you around school." I hear through my door, so I walk out to see Kyoya waiting. He chuckles when he sees what I did to the uniform.
"Do you like it? I didn't wanna look like a marshmallow on my first day of school!" I smile and grab Kia-chan, then we head off to the limo.

*at school*

"Mirabelle, this is your classroom. After classes I will take you with me to my club, so please just stay here until I come and get you okay?" Kyoya says to me, and I nod. Other people are starting to show up now, so as Kyoya leaves I grab his hand.
"Kyoya? Can I get a good luck hug? Please!" He just stand there for a moment, but then gives a small nod. With this I smile happily and give him a big hug, and he pats my head. I hear a few gasps and I turn around blushing. I put my head down and walk toward an empty seat near the back and sit down, cuddling Kia-chan to my chest. I feel some people around my seat, but before they can talk the professor walks in.
"Every one, we have a new student today. Come up here please." He motions to me to come up, so I do. I then stand right next to him.
"Class, she will say her name the. You may ask her a few questions. Go ahead." I take a deep breath, then finally look up, this time squeezing Kia-chan to my chest.
"I am Ootori Mirabelle, but you can call me Mira-San." I say shyly, and many people gasp at my last name. I giggle and then some people raise their hands, so I picked a boy with light blonde hair and big brown eyes with a stuffed bunny. He seemed to be a lot like me so I called on him.
"Why did Kyoya drop you off? Are you related?" He asks me, and my smile falls but then I out it back, remembering.
"Yes, he was my distant cousin, but then my parents died, so now he's my brother!" I say the brother part excitedly, and the boy giggles. Other people raise their hands, and I call on then and answer their question. After every one is satisfied, the professed tells me to go sit next to the blonde boy I called on first so he can help me catch up.
"Hi Mira-San! I'm Mittsukuni Honnisoku, but you can call me Honey-San! This is Takashi, or Mori-San. And this is Usa-chan!" He points to a tall boy with black hair who gives me a small wave. I guess that is Mori-San. He then holds up his pink bunny that I saw earlier. It's so cute!!! I bet that is Usa-chan!
"Hi Honey-San, Mori-San, Usa-chan!! This is Kia-chan!" I hold up my stuffed panda, and he smiles and says hi. He then fills me in on what we are doing in class.

*after class*

"Hey Mira-San! Do you wanna come with me to my club?" Honey-San asks me, but I shake my head.
"No thank you Honey-San, but I was told to stay here. I will see you tomorrow!" I give him a big hug, and pull away. When I do, his face is a little red.
"Are you okay, Honey-san?" I ask, and he nods then climbs onto Mori-san's shoulders. He waves goodbye, and I turn and slide down the wall, waiting for Kyoya. A few minutes pass, and I started to dose off. Soon I feel like I'm being picked up and carried. I think it is just my imagination and go back go sleep.

"She is soooo cute!!!!! A lot like Honey-senpi!" I hear near me. I slowly open my eyes and see seven people surrounding me. I gasp and scoot away, until I notice that Kyoya is there.
"Hi Kyoya! How did I get here?" I ask him, not noticing anyone else.
"I had to carry you, you fell asleep. Sorry I was so late." He says bluntly, and I hug him as a thank you. He just pats my head and walks away. Then a tall blonde boy with violet eyes comes and picks me up, spinning me around. I scream a little, but he continues. Then I feel like I'm being pulled away, and I'm in someone else's arms and the blonde boy is sitting in a corner. Why?
"Mira-san!!!" I hear a familiar voice say, and I turn my head to see Honey-San and Mori-San. I'm in Mori-San's arms!!!
"Hi guys!!!! Thank you Mori-san!! Can I get down now?" I ask, and he sets me down. Honey-San comes and hugs me and I hug back.
"Do you want some cake Mira-san?" Honey-San asks me, and I nod and follow him to a table that has a lot of cake. I like strawberry, so I grab a strawberry piece. Honey-San does the same, and we then head to a table. Then the blonde boy, twins, and a girl in a boys uniform and short hair come and stand in front of us.
"You both are soooo cute!!!!! Mommy can we keep her?" The blonde asks Kyoya, and I turn my head in confusion.
"It's up to her 'Daddy'" Kyoya responds, and the blonde picks me up and spins me again.
"What do you say? Do you wanna stay?" He's creeping me out, and I feel tears come of my eyes, and he puts me down.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. I am Souh Tamaki, the king of this host club." I feel a little better knowing his name so I wipe my tears and smile.
"I am Ootori Mirabelle, but you can call me Mira-San!" I say, but Honey-San shakes his head.
"Mira-san, he is a year younger, to him, you are Mira-senpi. He is Tamaki-chan to you because he is younger!" He say, and I nod and correct my mistake.
"Hello, Mira-senpi!" The girl says, and I tilt my head to the side.
"Hello! Umm... Why are you wearing the boys uniform? I don't like the girls one, but I could help you make it better..." I say to her, and everyone looks at me shell shocked. I giggle.
"How did you know about Haruhi?" Tama-chan asks me, and I take a bite of my cake.
"Well, I know because in France people would do that. Is Haruhi her name?" I ask, and Tama-chan nods.
"Your from France as well?" He asks, and I nod, and slowly look down, not wanting to talk about it.
"Senpi, let's leave her to her cake. Have you met the twins yet Mira-senpi?" Haru-chan asks me, and I shake my head. They then appear, and I shrink back a little.
"Hello, Mira-senpi. We are the Hitachiin twins!" They say together, and the one with the part to the left talks first.
"I am Kauro, and this is Hikaru." They then look at me with a mischievous glint in their eyes. Oh no.
"Now that you know Haruhi is a girl, your gonna have to keep it a secret!" They say then look at Kyoya, who sighs.
"That is true. Mirabelle, you must join the host club now. And we might get more business with a hostess, so Tamaki, we can keep her." He says, and Tama-chan lifts me up and spins me again, but I'm used to it by now so I laugh. He smiles and tells me to call him daddy. I will. Honey-San and Mori-San haven't talked much, I wonder why...

(A/N)
Hello my sweet cakes!!! I know it's a long chapter, the May or may not be this long. I will post when I feel like it and ya. I'm gonna go now my sweet cakes!!! Hehehehe!!!
VOTE
COMMENT
Please love me and do so!!!!!