7. Peace Signs

p.s thank you so much for 200 reads <3 pls keep voting :))

DOES HE REALISE.. this will only make things harder especially for me. I keep telling myself to let go but how can i possibly do that because every-time i try to, he appears. Maybe today is my chance to just get closure and move on.

He waits for me as i find a jacket and we head out, we walk out of the door and towards the reception. We continue to walk outside the building when Corey see's something i was hoping he was going to disregard.

'BIKES FOR HIRE'

the poster read above the rack of bikes. He turns to me with a devilish grin and starts to pout, 'Pleaseeee' he slurs whilst furrowing his brows. I laugh and laugh again, and again.
'You cant be serious' i say , still laughing.
'Oh yeah? Do you want to bet?' he smirks as he pays for two.
I do a quick little prayer in my head which makes him laugh and we both get on.
'We've done this before Cherry, we can do it again' He claims as we prepare to ride.
'Not in the busy streets of London we haven't, i appreciate your optimism' i tell him as i try to maintain by balance.

'It is not far from here, just follow me, okay?' He reassures me and i nod back.
We take off and he is smiling so proudly, i wonder if him and his girlfriend do this a lot. The wind hitting my face feels so refreshing, he starts to swerve in and out in an attempt to loosen things up, i laugh at him and start riding next to him. I cant help but keep looking at him wondering how different our current situation now compared to how we used to be. I've forgotten how to speak to him, i forgot how i act around him, everything.

He takes a quick glance at me as we ride on.
'We're nearly there Bel' he displays a big smile showing his teeth, i guess he is just trying to cheer me up. I see the sign for the museum and we start to slow down.

We park our bikes in the bike rack and we start walking towards the museum, such a beautiful place. We head in and Corey has his bag searched.

Greeted by the sunlight beaming through the windows on the roof, it looks beautiful here.
We're just walking side-by-side as we enter.
I start to see a few groups look at us in a weird way, quickly realising they recognise us. We continue walking and a group of girls approach Corey and ask for pictures, he says yes and they take a few pictures. One of them walks over to me and takes a picture with me, this is the first time i had ever done this so i awkwardly did a peace sign.
After they leave we both look at each other and burst out laughing, he mocked the peace sign i did as i mocked his smile. We continue laughing and walking around, he walks up to a sculpture and starts to copy the pose that it is doing, i grab my phone out of my pocket and take a picture of him doing so, we both look back on the picture and continue cackling. I'm finally starting to feel at ease with him, but i don't think that's a good thing.
'I look hot in that' he jokes as he looks at my phone.
'Agreed' i reply and keep walking, his eyes not leaving me as i said that.
'You're up' he commands as he takes his phone out to photograph me, I stand in-front of the statue and copy the pose. I cant help but look at him as his smile beams at his phone as he takes the picture.
'Beautiful' he utters quietly.

We notice there is a café here so we take a seat.
He looks at me. Down at my top. Then back to my eyes.
'Arabella' he asks of me.
'Yes?' I respond noticing the table wobbling.
'I'm sorry for leaving so abruptly last night, i agree, you don't deserve any hurt. I just want us to be good before the press tour starts' he states.
'Good? Corey you don't speak to me for ages and now one day before is the day you decide?' I snap back. Not meaning to. Word vomit.

'I'm sorry, i wish i could tell you more about that. I'm just-' He pauses for a while trying to think of what to say '- I'm scared' he continues.
'Why are you scared Corey, it's just us?' i try to focus his gaze back onto me as it wonders off.

'Can i be honest with you?' He seems upset as he turns his eyes back to me.
'That's all i've wanted' I respond.
'Me and Her its not like a real relationship, she got me this opportunity when we started dating, it was so fresh. Her opportunity worked in my favour but i didn't want to be with her, she became quite toxic to be around. I tried to break it off when i got the job but she twisted it as if i used her and she would use that against me. I was scared and a coward that i continued to be with her for the sake of that. Then, obviously, i met you. You were everything that she never was. Id hate to compare the two but i would kick myself over not having the chance with you. Her and I don't even even go on dates, I only see her really at events. She only calls me when she see's something on my social media and tells me to take it down, hence me telling Arséma to take down the lovely photo of us at dinner. I want to end it with her but i am such a coward Arabella, you don't deserve that' He chokes up trying to hide the fact he's upset in public.
I hold his hand from across the table.

'It's okay Corey, we're just friends okay? Just cast-mates.' i say thinking it will calm him down.
He looks disappointed now that i've said that.
'Just friends' He sounds saddened.

:)