Italy

Chloe, Sam and Chloe's Dad are at the airport waiting to get the plane to Italy, When Sam starts looking at George's instagram page she can't stop thinking about her old friend and how much she misses him, since she thought she saw him the other day, an hoping she will get to see him this weekend but isn't sure she will as she is spending the weekend in the McLaren garage as Chloe found out this morning when her dad gave them there passes for the weekend. Sam the plane is boarding Chloe say oh sorry what are you thinking about Sam George I'm 99% sure that it was him we saw that day when we was having lunch he hasn't been in London for a while Sam Chloe says. On the plane Chloe's dad tells the girls what's happening over the weekend and the plans he's got and that the girls can just watch the racing and enjoy it as they are just guesses and to enjoy the weekend on his company. Sam smiled knowing that she may well get to see George. once they get to the hotel and checked in the girls find there hotel room, they are unpacking when Sam says I'm going to try and see George this weekend, I know he's going to be busy but hoping I can see him an catch up for a few minutes. Hopefully we can it will be good to see him again after so long, Sam can you remember when you last watched him race ? not for a very long time at a track but I did watch him some weekends when he raced in F2 how about you Chloe? I did see him once when he was in F4 but he didn't know I went with dad as he was looking at sponsorships for F4 drivers and he just got some tickets to go and have a look and took me with him, but I never got to see him, other then that all the races I've watched have been on tv too. Have you heard from any of the teams you applied too for jobs I heard back from Alpine and Aston Martin and both didn't invite me for interview, I'm sorry Sam they don't know what they are missing not interviewing you. Maybe speak to my dad he might have something to keep you going while you wait, yeah maybe, after we have done our few weeks travelling around Italy I will chat with him.