"You still want to be a brat?" He growl, loosening his grip on your throat so you can answer him, but all you did was whimper, shaking your head no.

"Words!" He was stern, unbuttoning your pants while he was waiting for an answer. But you answered wrong.

"P-please..." You cried. He dropped his hand from your throat, picking you up and throwing you onto the bed.

"Wrong. Do you still want to be a brat?" He asked again, standing against the bed while you lay watching him undo his belt.

"No..." you whisper.

"No, who?" He asked, dropping his belt on the floor before stripping himself of his shirt.

"No, sir...." You replied. He smirks, satisfied with your response, grabbing your ankles, pulling you to the edge of the bed. He pulls at your clothing, helping you out of everything, throwing it somewhere in the room. He kissed your ankle, then your calf, then up to your thigh, biting the soft squishy flesh. You shivered, whimpering as his hot breath grazes over your entrance. He blows softly, making your hips thrust upwards, in hopes to retch him. Your actions made him chuckle darkly.

"What's red?" He asks, sitting up, kissing your stomach.

"Stop..." You claw the sheets. He leans down next to you, kissing up to your bare chest.

"Yellow?" He grazes his fingers over your silt, his tongue swirling over your nipple.

"Slow down.." You gasp as his finger pushes lightly on your clit.

"And Green?" He smirks, placing kisses on your neck.

"Go, please, James!" You cry out, making Bucky drive a finger inside you, pumping in and out at a steady pace. You lean to your side, clawing his bicep. He sucks sharply on your neck, making a bright mark as he adds another finger inside of you. Picking up his pace, you begin to shake at the feeling of pleasure.

"Sir, please, more..." You cry out, making Bucky sit up, detaching himself from you entirely.

"More? Oh baby, this is a punishment..." He leans down to your ear, "And what I say goes." He gets up, removing his pants, motioning for you to get on the flood. You obey, sitting on your knees on the soft white fluffy carpet that was made into a heart shape, sitting at the foot of your bed. Wonder why that's there?

"Open up," He grabs himself at the base of his cock, stroking lightly. You open your mouth wide, letting him guide his cock along your tongue. You bob your head, placing your hands on his thighs. HE picks your hair up making a ponytail for him to hold. He gives a testing thrust, making you gag lightly, but you soon focus your breathing through your nose, letting him take charge.

"Hmm fuck baby," He praises, making you hum in response. Even though he was in charge, he would never want to physically hurt you, or inflict pain unless you wanted it. So he kept his pace steady, making sure to focus on your body language. You keep humming, sending vibrations down his shaft as he feels close to coming.

"Fuck, this is supposed to be a punishment, but it sounds like you're enjoying sucking my cock, what a slut." He growled, the name made a fire burn in your stomach. You hummed in response, digging your nails into his thighs as you feel your legs begin to sting from sitting in the same position for too long, but god you were still loving every minute of pleasing him.

"Shit..." He suddenly pulled out, afraid he'd bust then and there. Pulling you up by your hair, not too hard, but hard enough to grant him a groan from you, he locks his lips on yours, pushing you both back into the bed. He kisses down your neck towards your tummy. His lips ghost over every part of your hot flesh.