Chapter 33 - Rescue !

Start from the beginning

"I'm going as fast as I can, this spell is very delicate work. We wouldn't want you to get lost, than your humans would starve to death within the realm of the dead. At least the reapers would get a moments break.." Anubis rolls his eyes as he holds his hand out again, a hand of the damned raises his staff from the abyss. Handing it over to Anubis who holds the staff over the pixies body. His eyes glowing bright white as the body disintegrates into nothingness. Blowing away in the ambient wind towards the wall. The sigils on the wall glow brightly as the colorful ashes move to form a door like shape.

"Your door to the fae wilds, as requested." Anubis gestures to the doorway before moving to grab his things. "Our transaction has been completed. I wish you luck on the mission, I must be go-"

Oh wait! Emily would want an autograph! "Wait a sec! One last thing!" I quickly jog up to him before he could can enter the summoning sigil.

"What is it?" Anubis squints at the human, clearly wanting to go home.

"Could you sign this for me please? Emily- the girl we're going to rescue is such a massive fan of yours. You're her favorite god." I reach into my pocket and pull out a small notepad and paper, Anubis' eyes widen in shock at my proclamation.

"T... truly?" Anubis hesitates for a moment before reaching up. Grabbing the pen in his paw he signs the page with a flourish. Reaching into his suit pocket he pulls out a golden jeweled scarab, handing it over to me. "Give this to her when you rescue her.. As thanks for her worship.. I recognize the name.. I always wondered why an American worshiped me.. there are barely any who do anymore." Anubis states with a smile before walking away, standing in the middle of the sigil. The hands reach up and begin to pull him back down to the underworld.

Lucifer cracks his knuckles as he grins at the portal. "Oh-hoh.. I'm going full apocalypse."

"I, for once agree brother. Let's burn the place to the ground." Michael steps beside his brother, his eyes glowing with rage. Barely able to control his vessel.

"Sam, Dean." Castiel walks over to the two of us. "You two need to stay here, it would be far too dangerous for you to come." Castiel's fists shake as he barely contains his rage.

"What?! Why!" Dean bellows out in outrage dropping his hands from his chest.

"Our hormonal drives are currently completely focused on Emily and her wellbeing, you two would be in as much danger as those native to the realm should you go with us. Stay here where it is safe." Castiel turns around and walks over to the portal. All of the angels flick their wrists and summon their weapons. Their eyes glowing bright with grace as they open the door and step through. Well fuck. All of the fae are goners.

- Third Person POV -

Oberon sits at his throne with a sigh, he looks over various papers he was given when the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. Straightening his back he stands up from his throne, his eyes widening in alarm. "In.. intruders? How? I locked down travel- this is not possible!! GUARDS! INTRUDERS HAVE INVADED MY REALM! QUICKLY! TO THE FOREST OF MAUVE! KILL THEM ALL!!" Oberon bellows out, all the guard's eyes widen as they all leap into the air and quickly fly away to the location.. Not realizing that they are all flying straight to their gruesome deaths.

-

Lucifer flies into the air the moment he enters the wilds. His red wings covering the sky, closing his eyes for a moment he concentrates. Kitten, you there? He calls out to Emily through his mind.