☆ INFO

Name; Carlton Burkegender: malesexuality: biromantic and asexual age: born 1978, around 17- 20 years old ( 17 Silver eyes, twisted ones 18, and 19-20 fourth closet)

Name; Carlton Burke
gender: male
sexuality: biromantic and asexual
age: born 1978, around 17- 20 years old ( 17 Silver eyes, twisted ones 18, and 19-20 fourth closet)

height: 5'7
hair: short tousled ginger hair that is often gelled back or just plain fluffy if he doesn't work on it.
skin: freckled face with a peachy pale skin tone.
distinguishing marks: he has some spring lock scars on his leg due to shuffling to get closer to the camera even while being careful, the metal rubbed against his legs enough. He also has a scar on his chest due to the molten remnant being injected, it's not visible unless he's wearing a tank or not wearing his shirt.
eyes: hazel eyes closer to brown.
clothing: a simple navy shirt / plain color tees with jeans with a chain attached to one of his pockets. also likes to wear a wrist band . he also tends to wear all black at times.

temperament: lovable to those he knows and willing to do a lot to protect them, but also hides a lot of guilt and worries

temperament: lovable to those he knows and willing to do a lot to protect them, but also hides a lot of guilt and worries. he has a tendency to be a goofball and pull pranks, as well as causes mischief for the hurricane police department.
hobbies: pranks
habits: wouldn't say this is a habit, but tends to get aches in his legs as well as phantom pain around his chest/heart where he got injected with remnant.  He has pretty bad frequent nightmares about what ifs and past experiences.
likes: hanging out with his friends, theater, exploring places he shouldn't go too. pranking his friends , also enjoys messing around with some of the officers at the station.
dislikes: William, talking about what happened to him during the hours being missing in the springlock suit but slightly more open to talk about before getting stabbed with remnant.
fears: failing kids again as to what happened to his friend to William and the other kids that day,
occupation: free at the time from a job or college, did do theater classes.