3

I sat on the All Might bed in a new, clean T-shirt, and a pair of jeans. I had tossed the bloody shirt into the garbage text to the desk, along with the suicide letter which I had ripped into tiny pieces. At the moment I was going through Yuki's diary to discover as much as I could about her and the dimension I had ended up in.

It didn't take much reading to discover that she was an extremely lonely girl. It didn't look like she had any friends at all and when her Father was killed earlier in the year by a gigantic villain, she couldn't find the will to live any longer. Her promise to get into UA's Hero Course was the only reason she hadn't ended her life sooner.

According to her diary, the villain All For One and his successor, Tomura Shigaraki had turned Japan into a place of anti heroes and out of control villains, and were after a hero Course student from UA...

"Izuku Midoriya?" That was practically my name. I looked at the opposite gender figurines, the truth finally dawning on me. This dimension... consisted of everyone from my dimension except they were the other sex.

I looked back at the diary. He defeated both villains, with a quirk called One For All, which consists of seven different quirks.

Other Hero Course students took care of multiple other big villains. Thanks to everyone things were finally starting to get back to normal, but not everyone trusted heroes just yet.

I backtracked in the diary some and found that Yuki had a pretty impressive Quirk. Touch Cancel. It allowed her to cancel the Quirk of anyone she touched for five minutes. She actually made it into UA because they changed how they did their entrance exam, not because she was a strong fighter.

I flipped through the diary a few more times and then closed it, before collapsing onto the bed. Yuki had lost all the light in her life, and now the rest of Japan seemed to be in the same boat. On top of that I had Draca to worry about, though honestly I don't think she escaped from my dimension. The villain I think I needed to worry about was the male version of herself. Draca was incredibly intelligent. Her other self would no doubt be the same and has probably already figured out where I am. So, I guess I really had two options. I could go on the run, or I could stay here, and help bring light back to Japan. I could train to be a hero.

As much as I've always wanted to be a Hero, if the Destructing were to be let loose, it would be my dimension all over again.

I sighed and got up. I needed to go for a walk. This was just getting depressing.