Icona Shard!!

Got my hands on a pencil sharpener a couple days ago sooooo I've finally been able to use my colored pencils again

Got my hands on a pencil sharpener a couple days ago sooooo I've finally been able to use my colored pencils again. Figured my first drawing with them should be none other than the one and only Icona Shard.

I've also got a couple small headcanons for her as well. Nothing nearly as deep as the Satisfaction/Idealistic stuff, but I figured I'd share it anyway lol.

~

Due to her song being what the entire Just Dance franchise is named after, I like to think that Icona is definitely a pretty powerful figure within the Danceverses. Not only is she a popular influencer, but she's also able to harness the power of Flow in a rather interesting way.

She can't make portals, but she can use Flow to manifest crystals. Most of the time, Icona has only ever used it for aesthetic purposes when she's performing. However, she has had to use her abilities for more dire situations before.

During Night Swan's takeover of the Danceverses, Icona used her powers to essentially encase coaches within her crystals in hopes that they could be spared from Night Swan's grasp, hence why many coaches appear in stained glass windows in the background of Just Dance. However, her attempt to save them unfortunately ended in failure, as Night Swan eventually found them all and trapped them in the prison she took over seen in Telephone.