Final Battle

Few minutes after they make out. Naomi is dragging herself, her legs is a bit sore. "Death, could you be any gentle?" She mumbled, finally she found the way out. Puss, Kitty and Perrito are running to her. "Chica, thank goodness your alright." "Like I said I will be fine."

🕊Minutes Later🕊

There was a argument between Puss and Kitty yelling at each other as they were at the wishing star. Naomi is hugging Perrito to comfort him from their shouting. Puss yelled that he wanted to have his 9 lives back so that he could continue his heroic escapades unencumbered. That's when Kitty revealed that her wish is that she want someone to trust her. This shocked Naomi and Puss. She starts to have tears in her eyes, she continued saying that Puss love himself and only cares his own business about saving everyone and almost doesn't care about his friends or family and Naomi is always away for a mission and didn't spend time together as a family. She felt that nobody could trust her. Puss was speechless and soon realised of what he did and he regrets it. Naomi felt like she choose working over friends. Before Naomi could say a word. Everyone arrives at the wishing star and they're fighting to get the map. Kitty and Puss kick Jack Horner into his magic bag. Goldilocks eventually got a family with the bears so she changed her mind. Until the whistle appeared again. "What is that?" The Crime Family are confused of the whistle. Naomi turned around to see Death holding his sickles. "Who's that?" "His here for me." Death drag his sickles. Red flames surrounds Naomi and Death. "Naomi!" "I enjoy the fun we had my love. Looks like we had to make a deal." "What kind of deal?" "If I win. Your mine forever. But if you win I will give you a reward." "Deal." She agreed as she took out her tessen's. "This is gonna be fun." They began fighting each other. Death had finally pinned her down. She blush when he was on top of her. "Give up, Conejita~?" He teased. "I'm just getting started." She pushed him off, with her energy and kick his face. She cringed as he fell to the ground. Regret for kicking him. "Sorry." She whisper. "Bien. Muy bien." He praised while taking his sickles and spun them together. They turned to a staff! Her eyes widened. "How can you do that?" "I have my ways." In the flash, he charged at her, making her fall down, sending her tessen's land on the other side. "Uh-oh. Looks like I'm winning." He smirked while teasing her. She was shocked and worried, thinking of what to do, then she remembered something which she had kept it for extra. Death swung his staff to hit her, suddenly she took out a purple blade from her belt.

 Death swung his staff to hit her, suddenly she took out a purple blade from her belt

Blocking his attacks and managed to grab her tessen's and front flip. "Say hello to mi querida amiga regalo de...Gina." Naomi grinned. Puss, Kitty and Perrito smiled. Death was surprised by her actions, she charged at Death, slashing at him. She chopped his staff in half. She cartwheel and kick his stomach and he fell down. "Deal is a deal." "Fine, here." Death tossed a small purple box onto Naomi's hand. She open the cover, inside was a beautiful purple ring.

 She open the cover, inside was a beautiful purple ring

"Wow. Death this is so gorgeous." "Purple are your favourite colours, Conejita....... I have to leave now." As he walked away, he stopped and slowly turned to face her one last time. "You know we will meet again, right?" He asked. Naomi responded. "Sí, Muerte. Nos veremos algún día para un nuevo viaje." Death smile gently before whistled one last time, turning around walking through the fire, disappearing as the fire did as well. Perrito immediately ran towards her, wagging his tail. He happily jumped into her arms as she chuckle. "Naomi, that was amazing!" "I know, Perrito." She look over to see Puss and Kitty were surprised but happily to see she was safe. But suddenly Jack came out of his bag, he ate the magic cookie, grow giant and took the map from Puss and Kitty. Before Jack could make his wish. Naomi throw her tessen to his hand. He screamed in pain as he let go of the map. Naomi caught the map and tore it into pieces. "What have you done! No! The map! My wish!" "Go, go, go!" Everyone jump out of the wishing star as Jack Horner sunk into the star and the wishing star exlpode into pieces but it's still beautiful from the sky. Everyone enjoys the view of the night sky. Naomi look at the ring and smile. "Hope to see you again, Death." After Jack Horner was defeated, Puss and Naomi apologies to Kitty for how they choose working over their friends. She forgave them and they decide to visit their friends from Far Far Away. But Naomi said that she's tired from all the adventures and thinks maybe another time. They agreed with her.

-

Naomi had say goodbye to her friends and went back to the MOC mansion. She enter the entrance and went to the living room, to see her friends were doing their stuffs. Amy drawing her notebook, Layla reading a book, Diamond texting her boyfriend, Storm. "Hey, girls." They look at Naomi and was surprised to see her return from her journey. "Nami! You're back. How's your day?" Layla ask her. "It was amazing." "Seeing your friends back?" Amy question, Naomi. "Yep, it felt so good to see them all again, I almost thought I never see them again." "Do you find any guys around the journey?" Diamond asked with smirk on her face as she wandered if Naomi had found a love interest to someone. Naomi went blushing. "Well...I found one." Diamond gasped and went squealing. "Who is this guy? Tell me about him. What does he look like?" She was always love to know if any of her friends find their love interest, Amy pull Diamond aside from Naomi and told her to calm down. "Diamond, you should let Nami rest, I could tell how tired she is." "Fine. But tell me tomorrow about your love." Naomi rolled her eyes while smiling. "I'll tell you everything tomorrow. See ya." She replied before going to the elevator, pressing the button before going up to her room.

-

Naomi took off her clothes, throwing them to the laundry basket, removing the black cloth from her head before placing it to the table. Turning on the tub as it filled with water and bubbles, she got in the tub feeling the warm water around her, she sigh and relax before showering her hair and body.

-

She got dressed in her purple pajamas and went to her bed. Just as she was about to sleep. A warm hand was rubbing her head, a kiss was placed on her lips, she opened her eyes and was surprised to see Death. "Hi, Conejita." "Death? What are you doing here?" "I want to see you again, I couldn't stop thinking about you." "Aww." She teased. Death chuckle. "Can I sleep with you, Conejita?" "Sure." Death took off his hoodie and climb on her bed. She cuddle his chest, feeling his fur were fluffy. Death admire her for a moment before spotted the ring around her finger. "I see you're wearing my gift, Conejita." "Yeah, it's beautiful and I love it." "Beautiful as you are." She chuckle before kissing him on the lips, they kiss for an hour before they fell asleep together, cuddling together underneath the blanket.