Violet of Glitter Flowers & Water of Sparkles

Naomi follow behind them. Puss then tease Kitty thinking about what wish she will make. "I bet your wish is something stupid like-" Suddenly a purple glitter flower popped out of the ground and knocked Puss off the ground. Kitty passed over him, laughing hysterically. "You're such a-" Another purple glitter flower popped out and tossed Kitty up to the air. Luckily Naomi caught her as she falls down. "Thanks Chica." "No problem. Looks like this is The Violet of Glitter Flowers." The flowers come out of the ground, some of the colours were purple and white. "Out of the way, Demon Flowers!" Puss tries to attack the flowers and Kitty attempts to cut them while Naomi and Perrito smells them. Naomi grab the glitter petals and rubs them, they let out a happy cooed. She patted the flowers head as more flowers surrounded her. "Aren't you all so gorgeous?" She purred. They all cooed in response. She looked over at Perrito who was sniffing the flowers as well. Unknown to her that Death is watching her while he was hiding behind the tree. He finds it so cute when she was gentle to the flowers. "Cute." He said quietly. Meanwhile Puss and Kitty got surround by the flowers. "We don't have time for this!" Kitty screamed. "Chica, I thought your path was supposed to be easy?!" Puss hollered. "They will let us go, you guys just have to smell them, first. Plus they smell amazing." The flower lift Naomi up to them. "This is stupid." "Watch." Naomi smells the flowers and they let Puss and Kitty go. They continued walking the path as Naomi and Perrito continued sniffing the flowers as they let them go. "Ugh, your path is so corny, Chica!" Kitty said, disgusted. Naomi shot her a glare look. "Y qué te hace decir eso?" She asked. "It's cheesy." Puss said. "And lame." Kitty remarked. "And weird, like him." Puss pointed. "Yeah." Kitty agreed. Naomi shake her head. "Why are you so ridiculous, Perrito? What's your story?" Kitty asked. Perrito stopped smelling the flowers. "My story? Oh! It's actually a very funny story!" He laughed. "Back when I was a pup, me and my littermates lived with a family. A family full of pranksters, who like to play hide and seek and I always it." He added. Naomi sniffed a few flowers. "They tried putting me in a packing crat, a dumpster. No matter how hard they tried I always found them!" He said, starting to laugh. Naomi, Puss and Kitty shared confused glances. "So, one day they get creative and put me in a sock with a rock in it!" He said, laughing hysterically. "And then throw me in a river!" He says as he falls down on the ground from laughter. They stopped walking as they were shocked. "I gnawed a hole in the sock and swam to the surface!" He wheezes. Kitty covered her mouth, Puss place his hand on his chin.

Naomi place her hand on her chest, she was shocked

Naomi place her hand on her chest, she was shocked. "Never found them or my littermates. So, I guess I'm still it!" He chuckled. Kitty frowned. "Wow, that is the most saddest and funny story I've ever heard." She said, place her hands on her chest. Perrito then sigh. "Well, that sock they put me in, I grew into it." "Why not you make a wish and have a new family?" Naomi asked. "The wish? I don't need that wish, I already have you, Puss and Kitty as family or friends." He smiled, happily. They were surprised to hear this Perrito, but they smiled.

❤Time Skip❤

The 4 are now at The Water of Sparkles, sitting on the boat. Naomi is enjoying the river as it sparkles, some flowers were around the water. Naomi could smell the flowers as they passed by, but she couldn't stop thinking about Death in her mind. Kitty is teaching Perrito how to make cute eyes. Puss on the other hand is starting to get annoyed with his beard and he scratch it a lot. "Kitty get this itchy thing off of me! It's like a fever on my head! Please!" "Is the great Puss In Boots asking for help?" "Kitty come on just help him cut it like how you help me fix my hair once." "Ok, ok." Kitty started to cut his beard.

🌠Minutes Later🌠

Naomi dodge the baker man and backflip as the other ran up to her. She cartwheel and kick them. Once again the whistle appeared and Naomi stop fighting she look back and saw Death standing on the boulder. Before she could say anything, Goldilocks hit her head with her staff and snatched the map out of her belt. "Thanks for the map, Naomi." She turned around to see Naomi lying on the ground, unconscious her forehead, bleeding. Her eyes wide. "Naomi?" Oh no... Did I hit her to hard? Goldilocks turned to the map, stars filled her eyes. Everything starts to change again.