Kagami converts to incontinence

Kagami saw a text from Luka saying that he was incontinent but also was getting a magic diaper from his dad along with one for her if she wanted. She was shocked and wanted to become incontinent so they were the same, so she went to the hospital for the surgery.

"I want to know if you can surgically make me incontinent." Kagami asked the receptionist with a stack of cash. "I'm sorry but we can't do that, but we can check your blood to see if that's in your DNA." Kagami accepted the offer very sadly.

After the appointment she went to Lukas house feeling sad, as soon as she arrived she saw jagged giving Luka, julika and Rose their own magic diapers, with Luka getting two. Luka saw her and waved at her as she got on the house boat. "Hey kagami, why the sad face?" Luka asked her. Kagami looked up at them and said "I saw your text and I wanted to be incontinent with you so we can be the same." Rose chuckled and said "you don't have to be incontinent to love someone. Julika may be incontinent but I loved her before she did the same as her brother." Julika blushed shyly when she finished. "So, would you still want me even though I'm not incontinent?" Kagami asked. Luka nodded yes and said "I would love you no matter what you do as long as you don't try to be rude." He held out the other diaper for kagami to grab and she did.

Jagged interrupted the moment asking "before your mom gets back can I put the diapers on my two kids?" Julika and Luka nodded while Rose asked Kagami "since their father is diapering them can I diaper you so you can learn how to put it on?" Kagami nodded yes especially since she began to feel the urge to shit, so Rose gestured for Kagami to lay down so she could put it on her.

Soon after Rose finished Kagami began to push a semi-solid load of shit into her diaper and she was enjoying it, Rose was impressed with Kagami and gave her a hug "I'm glad you're happy with it." Rose said as she began laying down for Kagami to put Rose's diaper on and she did a good job at putting it on Rose. Later Jagged, Luka And Julika came up from their room now in their diapers. Jagged hugged them both and said "I'm glad you two are happy I'll come see you two the next time your mom's not here." And he left in his limo, unknown to his kids he got one for himself and was already wearing it. So Luka and Kagami now were a diapered couple and they accepted it because they love each other regardless.