Home

* Luke's P.O.V. *
I got home soon super excited that I had his number. Ashton's number . I started to type his number into my phone when I heard screaming down stairs . I ran down to find my Cocaine addicted aunt yelling & throwing things around the room .
"Mel stop please" I said trying to restrain her , but I was very weak . She flung me off of her , and I hit my head on a cabinet. She slaps me.
" shut up Luke you disrespectful twit" she grabbed my phone " you don't deserve a phone anymore boy " I made a mistake bringging my phone from upstairs .
" No please I need that I got a phone number today " I screamed in panic
" oh ,probably a boy huh you stupid little fag " she said while she turned the garbage disposal on.
" please Mel no I'll do anything you ask don't destroy my phone I worked for that" I said while I tested up & tried to fight threw her to get my phone, but it was to late I watched her drop my phone into the sink . I flinched at every horrible sound it made as the blades shattered my phone. I run up stairs crying.
" he is gonna hate me now , he is gonna think I'm blowing him off " I cried all night listening to my aunt sing about me.
" my nephew is a faggot , and I broke his stupid phone lalalala" I held my knees to my chest and soon cried my self to sleep