🎶Hey Big Spender🎶

This is the outfit  Francesca wears on stage^

This is off stage^

"Introducing the glorious, stunning Madame Lust!" a male voice shouted. As I stepped on stage, I felt no nerves. I've been performing since age 6 doing traditional ballet singing, playing violin, viola, and recently the bass. Usually, the club is at medium capacity just enough for the owner, Vox to keep the place running but today is different, today is packed. As I was applying my stage makeup and dressing up my closest friend,  Selina Silva Santos told me about some British act in the club, they're the reason why the club is so busy. I couldn't care less though, more business means more money. I surveyed the crowd and grinned "Bienvenue, Bienvendia, Welcome every one!!!!" The live band struck up playing 'Hey Big Spender' 

 I beamed and started singing "The minute you walked in the joint (dramatic pause) I could see  you were a man of distinction.." as I danced around on stage I caught the eyes of many men and women but a particular man stuck out, he had a mustache dark hair and was dressed in all leather. He sat next to another man I can't make out. "Heyyyy big spender why don't ya spend a lil timmmmmmeeee with meeeeeee!" As soon as I started singing the song was over, that is the magic of being on stage. The audience cheered whistled and clapped, I bowed and quick as a flash, I took off the top part of my dress revealing my bare breasts. That's my gimmick. The audience went into a clapping frenzy as I exited the stage. " Oh my God you were great Frankie!" Selina shouted from the table she was sitting at. "Aw, you say that every night," I said as I started taking off the dress I was wearing for something a bit more relaxed. Selina smirked "I noticed how you locked eyes on that bloke, his name is David Ball he's in that British act I was telling you about, Soft Cell." By now my black leather dress was on and I was perfecting my makeup. "I bet those two are kinky as fuck to have a name like that," I said brushing through my dark brown hair. "Ha! Probably" Selina said and lit two cigarettes one for me one for her. "I can introduce you to them, everyone in town seems to be warring to meet them," Selina said taking a drag out of her cig. " "Let's do it then Selina." Arms locked together me and Selina walked over to the bar. "Wait for me here," she said and disappeared. "Ah here's Madame Lust after a rousing performance looking as exquisite as ever!" the bartender Roland,  announced to everyone in proximity of the bar. They clapped and cheered then went back to their conversations "I'll have a vodka tonic, Roland." Roland nodded and turned around to make the drink. The same man from earlier....well David started approaching me with Selina and the other guy.  "Hey David, I'm Francesca Castillo." I smiled and batted my eyes. David looked at me and smiled "Well, Francesca, it's a pleasure to officially meet you." "Marc, nice to meet you too," I said. I leaned in slightly, letting a mischievous grin cross my lips. "David, I have to say, your name sounds even better when it rolls off my tongue, it has a certain old money charm to it." David nodded " "Francesca, I have to admit, your smile is enough to light up any room you were positively glowing on stage." I giggled, feigning modesty. "Madame, here's your drink." Roland put the drink in front of me, he likes calling us showgirls by our stage names. I downed the drink quickly. "What do you say we all go dancing?!" Selina shouted excitedly and looked at me with a twinkle in her eyes. "Hell yeah! I said and cheered. David looked at Marc for a second and shook his head "Yes."

Alright, this is my first proper fanfic in a while I know just enjoy the updates as they come they may.