𝟕. 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞

Start from the beginning

Weird psycho.

She needed a plan that was for sure, somehow she had to get out tackle the hybrid to the ground and leave. But one thing the werewitch knew whenever she planned something it would definitely go the other way around.

So fuck planning something. It wouldn't work anyway. But the first step of leaving was to get out of these ropes. For her to try for her magic was useless.
It wasn't there anyway.

Wolf strength. Exactly what she needed now.

If she could shift her hand into a claw the weird rope would brake and she could free herself, the Sinclair grinned and looked at her left hand.

She concentrated if this wouldn't work then she'd probably cry out of anger. And surprisingly it worked. But her nails were now ruined, fuck.

Her hand slowly turned into a white claw with fur. She chuckled as she watched the rope break. As it broke she finally shook her hand a bit to feel it again. „Now right hand." she mumbled.

And it worked, she shook her now normal other hand and sat up. Her ankles hurted from how tight the ropes were. She reached out and opened the ropes. She sighed as she felt blood flow into her feet again.

Now it's time.

___________________________________

The hybrid made its way into the cellar, he carried a tablet of food. It was just noodles, which were in fact poisoned. The odds of her dying were higher this time. No necklace, no magic and whatever else that could save her.

He looked into the small window and didn't see the girl lying on the bed. He was mad and frustrated but opened the door and left the keys in. As he looked in and stepped a few steps towards the bed and chair he saw no one.

How did she escape?

When he sat the tablet down on the floor, she jumped and tackled him to the ground. He hit his head as she punched him. She stood up and kicked him into his abdomen.

The shadow proudly watched as the Sinclair beat the original up. He still was very much conscious and stood up and was about to fight back, when she pushed him against a wall by his throat. His head hit the concrete as he screamed.

She kicked him in his balls and as his head left the wall, she grabbed him with so much force that when she smashed his head against it a huge blood stain was on the bloodied wall.

Now he definitely was unconscious.

The shadow clapped her hands and began talking. „Good Job."

„Thanks I guess." she mumbled back and pushed her hair behind her ear. Now it's time for revenge.

___________________________________

Hayley ran into the basement where she heard a painful scream that sounded like Klaus. Since she was on the second floor it took her while and she tried not to slip and fall. She weaponised herself with pepper spray.

She walked down to see a open door, Lia Sinclair who looked like she had been through hell and an unconscious Klaus mikaelson.

„What the actual fuck?" the wolf asked while the Sinclair dragged him to the chair and raised her head when she heard the voice.

She smiled and waved at Hayley before continuing to pull the unconscious hybrid to the chair.

„Nice to see you Hayley."

Hayley just looked around the cell, she hasn't seen this one yet. „You know what I'm not even gonna ask what all of this is." the wolf said while pointing to the hybrid her and then the cell.