𝟖𝟏 | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐧

Comenzar desde el principio

Detaching my old blunt blades, I sheath new fresh ones.

"I promised!!!!!

I can't let my life end here, not right now! I have a woman to go back too, and a promise to fulfill. If I let myself die here, I wouldn't forgive myself and the others that died in vain. 

*

FIFTEEN MINUTES AGO - (Akira's pov:)

"Oh god........how is he...?"

"That bastard!" Jean bitterly comments, as the armoured walks towards the wall. "What'll take to put him down for good? Why won't he just stay dead?! What the hell do we do against something like that?!"

Everyone grew silent, unable to think of anything to prevent Bertholdt from heading towards the wall.

"Hey Armin, I think getting Eren out of here safely might be the best we can hope for," Jean suggests, knowing he hates to lose to any kind of battle. Right now, we barely have anything to have the advantage.

"He's......thinner..." Armin comments.

"Huh?"

"The colossal titan, he's gotten a little thinner," Armin observes, allowing me to realise he was absolutely right. "Guys! It's exactly like Hanji said! Our best bet against the Colossal, is a battle of attrition! You remember her experiments with Eren? He could only transform up to three times! If that's the case for a fifteen meter titan, a sixty meter might be even less efficient!"

My eyes widen, "I understand, and then his steam...he might be burning through the flesh and muscle tissue to produce it," coming to realisation, thanking myself for enduring Hanji's speeches and rambles. "Everything, except for his skeleton..."

"I agree," Armin nods, clarifying his observation.

"So, what are you implying?" Jean questions.

Armin's eyes meets mine with full confidence, "I have a plan, the rest of you need to draw Reiner away," he instructs, quickly. "Eren and I will defeat the Colossal titan ourselves!.....I know the two of us can do it! Do you trust me Corporal?"

Surprised with the different expression, and tone of confidence, a smirk rests with assurance.

"Yes, I do!"

Mikasa nods, "All right, then,"

Jean breaths out with relief, "Sure took ya long enough," he grins. "You had me thinkin' we're all gonna die here."

Standing up I grimace in pain, blood seeping through my fingers as my vision grew hazier. Inhaling sharply I chuckle through the pain, before tightening my jacket around my wound weakly.

"Alright, we'll deal with Reiner then," I spoke up, firmly whilst glancing over my shoulder to see Reiner approaching us.

Without wasting a second thought or even thinking such a thing, we parted ways, although I felt unsettled by Armin's surprise plan. Hesitant in asking, I shook my head knowing I will only prevent us in taking the Colossal down and our effort in vain.

*

"Alright everyone, just focus on Reiner and let Armin deal with Bertholdt!" I instruct sternly. Connie, Sasha, Mikasa and Jean followed behind me with one Thunder Spear each, while I held the remaining last of my blades. 

Even though I knew I couldn't cut through the Armour, my next move was gonna slice through the muscle beneath once I have an opening.

"Yes, Corporal!" Jean replied. "So all we have to do is keep Reiner at a safe distance, and fly just close enough to him to get his attention!"