𝟖𝟏 | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐧

Beginne am Anfang

Suddenly another wave of crushed rocks were thrown towards the screaming soldiers, wiping them all out instantly.

Finally reaching the beast I shot out my grappling hook to the shoulder, I burst forth through the thick green smoke. Growling angrily as blood stains over my face, all I held was inner rage for all the losses. The beast finally takes my approach to another level, lunging it's hand towards me.

It's bellowing roar sent a heavy echoe down the valley, while I dug my hook in it's flesh again.

Spiralling down at a rapid speed down it's arm, I tore around the flesh, making sure any joints and nerves were cut off, along with it's hand. My voice raises higher, yelling with all my power in strength for those lost soldiers. Despite how that Beast was stunned by my attack, I took the opening from the nape. 

Activating the grappling hooks, I dug into the chunky flesh at the base of the nape.

Without wasting a second or my time, I fly with immense speed while the beast covers his nape. Slicing through his eyes instead, this causes the beast to stumble without any support. Diving down below the beast again from behind, the wind pounded against my ears with my adrenaline running. Slicing through his ankles taking out all the weak points, I slice his other before his body falls forward heavily.

Raising myself high up in the air again, my eyes angled down with rage flickering behind them.

Gripping my blades tightly, "What's wrong? Not enjoying yourself so much anymore?!!!!" 

Bursting forth towards the nape I excel some more gas, as I spiral down noticing him trying to harden the nape, exactly like the Female's form.

"Come on, let's have some fun!!!!!!!!"

Slicing his limbs around I land on the back before sending a heavy load of attacks, raging with my anger and all my strength. Both hearing his bellowing roar and my own, everything was left to who survives now. Finally with one final severe to the nape, I yell with all my might.

With blood and a gory finish, I slice both his arms before the man bursted out from the nape in agony.

Without wavering I run my blade through his opened mouth, teeth grinding against the steel before blood draws. Shoving him down into the furry back, I rest my weight into his mouth. Slamming my foot against his torso, I glare dangerously into his own, narrowing my eyes.

"After transforming, if your body's severely damaged," I pant subtly, maintaining my grip. "It's too busy healing to let you resume your titan form. Isn't that right?"

He grunts beneath my blade as I press more deeply, piercing through the flesh to the eye. He cries muffled beneath my blade, while I clench my jaw firmly with anger boiling steadily in my veins.

"hey! Answer me!" I demand, impatiently. "Don't you have any manners?"

I can't kill him yet....there must be someone out there who's still alive. It doesn't matter if they're on the brink of death. 

I can inject them and make them a titan. Then we just have them eat this guy, and the Beat titan's power is ours. If there's one person still breathing, I can save them!

A deep rumbling from behind knocked me out of my thoughts, as I snap my head around only to find that cart titan bursting out the thick steam. Jumping back before I could lose my life for a moment, it collects the holder of the Beast titan, and began to flee towards the Walls. Landing on the ground, my eyes widen in shock.

"Hey, where are you going? Stop!" I plead, desperately.

However all the titans that were aligned in a line, started to charge in my direction at full speed. I stood there wide eyed, "Hold on....I made a promise to Commander Erwin......that I would kill you no matter what it took!"