I was walking back to the book shelf when I heard him talking again.

"I can help you to find out." He said in a shaky and low volume.

I took an about-turn from my position and faced him.

"Help me to find out what? His lost brain or dick?" I shot at him with raised brows.

"The truth." He looked at me with hope in his eyes which I kind of, found odd.

"And how?" I asked, folding my arms over my chest.

"CCTV footage. We can look into the cctv footage of the hallways from two days back and can find out."

I thought for a while. He wasn't wrong.

"Solid idea, but are students allowed to check CCTV footage? Are students even allowed to enter the security room?"

All of a sudden, Jun suddenly grabbed my arm and dashed outside.

"What the, what are you- Moon Junhui tell me something!!" He momentarily stopped in front of his locker and used his free hand to open and take and slid something in his pockets and made a sprint again, this time the gents washroom.

Wait, what the holy fuck?

He pushed me inside one of the stalls and got in there himself as well and locked the door. Now it was both of us inside the stall.

Thank god, no one saw us.

"What the fuck is wrong with yo-"

"Shut up and take this." He whispered out as he placed a bunch of keys in my hand.

I was dumbfounded. Before I could say anything, he spoke, "Duplicate keys to all rooms in this school. I had made them some years back. This is the key to the security room." He pulled out a specific key from the bunch.

I was still not in my senses.

"A-and are you not afraid that you might get caught for this?" I stuttered out.

He looked at me and said with a blank expression, "The worst they can do is expelling us out and I don't care if they do so to me on finding out about this." He gave a pat on my shoulder and spoke up again, "Class is gonna start in 5 minutes. Come soon." Saying this he walked away while I stood there with my mouth hanging open widely.

Sliding it inside my pocket, I too exited the washroom.

Never thought the bubbly lemon-candy guy would smuggle seeds to grow lemons.

...

Throughout the lesson, my mind flew off to various places while my eyes took occasional glances of her I-don't-give-a-fuck face.

I was waiting for the perfect timing for my mission. And the perfect time was...lunch time.

...

TIME SKIP~LUNCH TIME

I told the guys that I was having a headache and skipped lunch with them. I wasn't that hungry anyways.