How typical.

A part of her suddenly felt a pang of worry for Ryujin. Where was she? Was she alright?

"Damn, what's going on in that genius mind of yours?" Jisu murmured, glancing down at her friend curiously.

Yeji's emerald gaze snapped up. "My apologies." She murmured. "Where's Chaeryeong?"

Jisu looked suddenly defensive. "I don't know! What am I, her keeper?"

Yeji resisted the urge to roll her eyes. "Okay then."

"Where's your fake girlfriend?" Jisu smirked, folding her arms.

Yeji bit her lip, stowing her phone in her pocket, in an attempt to keep her from worriedly calling Ryujin. "I uh, She.. she went to get um.." She rattled off every stalling word she knew, and Jisu's smirk only grew.

"You don't know, do you?" Jisu tsked, grinning. "She said she went to get water." Yeji sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"And you pissed her off." Jisu added knowingly.

"I said something stupid." Yeji sighed. "I called this whole thing a.. business transaction."

Jisu winced. "Seriously, Yeji?"

Yeji sighed. "You know I didn't mean it."

"Yeah, but Shin did. Poor girl doesn't even know you drool just thinking about her." Jisu retorted.

Yeji shook her head. "Just, shut up. Do you know where she is?"

Jisu nodded slowly. "Saw her coming in. Your girl is flirting with a hot little piece."

Yeji's eyes widened. "A what? She what?"

Jisu jerked her head in the direction of one of the smaller restaurant outlets, where travelers were enjoying incredibly overpriced breakfasts while waiting for their flights.

Her eyes fell to Ryujin, who was leaning against the bar-styled front counter, flirting with a busty dirty-blonde waitress about their age.

Yeji stiffened.

"Ooh.." Jisu smirked. "Let me get my camera out for this one."

Yeji froze. Ever the stubborn one, she shook her head. "No."

"No?" Jisu teased.

"No." Yeji repeated. "Ryujin can do what she wants. I don't have any say over that."

"Yeah?" Jisu prodded, sitting in Ryujin's seat beside her. "Some girlfriend."

Yeji's eyes narrowed. "I'm not her girlfriend, Jisu."

"You tell em!" Jisu smirked once more. "No wonder she calls you nerd. You never take what you want."

"Don't." Yeji warned, but oh, how Jisu knew just how to get a rise out of her friend.

"So that kiss, it was all for nothing?" Jisu pressed, her voice enticing Yeji to get up and leave.

"Why do you say that?" Yeji asked, nearly through clenched teeth.

"Because it looks like Shin is about to pull the same thing with that blonde right there. But you can go be her girlfriend, for practice, of course." Jisu shrugged, and Yeji's eyes flew to Ryujin, the way she flirtatiously leaned across the counter, one hand twirling a blonde lock, the other reaching across.

Jisu grinned. "Can you get me a water, Yej?" She handed her a Ten-dollar bill. "I'm feeling a bit.. thirsty."

Yeji muttered some inaudible profanity before rising from her seat, running a hand through her glorious brunette mane as she made her way over, ignoring Jisu's sniggering from behind.