Chapter 4: Festivities

A/N

I will NOT be having an uploading schedule anymore. The chapters will be released on random days. Thank you for your reads:]

《----------------------》

  The streets were filled with chattering people. Stands on every side of the street; one being a dango stand. A pink-haired figure waited for a certainty to arrive.

The sound of heels could be heard on the stones of the streets. People quickly made a path for this lady. As her long braid flowed with each step, she arrived to a stand and started talking to someone; her face lighting up with every word. She pulled the hand of the lady with the pink hair, as she suddenly disappeared into the depths of chinju forest.

"Pahahaha," Yae started to chuckle,"Why did you do tha-" She was cut off with a passionate kiss on the lips. "I wanted some privacy with you. You know I can't just kiss you on the street with the entirety of Narukami Island to know," Ei proclaimed. "Well, why don't we change that," Yae flirted.

Suddenly, there was a click. A rustle in the leaves shook the bothod them. The purple eyes of Ei shook in fear, as well as Yae's.

Running as fast as she could, she finally got to a nearby village. "I hope my higher ups won't find this picture, I'd have to leave Fontaine if they found out I got a picture of an archon without their permission," a young lady hoped as she clutched her kamra.

Charlotte, a member of the steambird. She is in inazuma for the tcg event across teyvat.   

"I'll just give it to Kirara for hers to keep," Charlotte thought before she realized that the two might get in trouble quicker if she had it....

《---------------》

"OMGGG WHAT DO WE DO!!!! THIS RANDOM PERSON HAS A PICTURE OF US KISSING! THEY KNOWWWWW!!!!!" Ei exclaimed. "Calm down, did you see what they looked like?" Yae questioned. "Pink hair and Fontainey, with a hat like Venti's," Ei squinted. "Ah, I'm pretty sure I talked with her during her very arrival, she is here for the tcg event," Yae explained. "Then for the love of my sister, please, can we get that photo. I don't want people to know," Ei asked. "Sure, we can keep it as a 'souvenir'" Yae answered with a wink.

"Let's go get that photo!" They said in unison.

《--------------------》

A/N

I know this chapter is a little cliffhanger, like all of them, but I will work on the next chapter RIGHT AWAY! This did take me a while to make, hence the 2 week time stamp for it, but the next chapter will be released in a few days!!!

Happy reading🐩