Chp. 2 [Purple Sparks]

A/N

I haven't specified this, but I, for right now am calling Raiden Shogun, Ei, because of her sentimental approach to things with Yae Miko. I am also calling Yae Miko, Miko, because it shortens her name and feels more appropriate while I am using the name Ei for Raiden.

Thank you for understanding me for using these names for them!

---------------------
As Miko put her lips to Ei's, she felt a shock from Ei's surprise. Ei's eyes and hair had a small florescent glow to them, as her eyes widened.

Miko soon realized her action, and quickly moved her face away. She felt emberesed, flustered, and regretful. Miko covered her mouth with her hands. She swiftly stood up, and dashed back to her shrine. She quickly transformed into her fox form as she curled up in a ball.

---------------------

As Ei was still in shock of what happened, her face turned a bright red from her pale skin. She curled her knees up to her chest and planted her face down, trying to process what had just happened.

---------------------

It has been 2 days since the reunion has happened between Yae Miko and Raiden Shogun. At the Narukami Shrine, Miko was scribbling on a piece of paper, trying to find the best words to explain her actions at the sweets shop. As she found herself throwing each paper out. Trial after trial, she found the most detailed words to her actions. Miko stamped the letter in a red kitsune wax seal. She asked one of the shrine maidens to give the letter to one of the guards. And to deliver it to the Raiden Shogun.

----------------------

Dear Ei,

I am sorry for my actions at the shop. It would be amazing if you would forgive me; as I did not think through and didn't think about the consequences that it would deal great measures to. If we could meet up again, so I could specify my feelings that was within me at the moment. The address is #########. I will hope you meet me there tomorrow at 7:00 PM.

From your dearest friend,

       Yae Miko

--------------------

A/N

Thank you so much for reading! I am sorry that this chapter was shorter than the last, but there were lots of private matters this week that made me not able to work on this chapter. I hope you understand.

Word count 398!

-------------------