"Okay."

"By the way, will you still hand the family business to him, Mom?"

"It depends on your will," Tang Qianqiu frankly said.

In reality, Tang Qianqiu had already started considering finding a new successor to nurture. However, she was also willing to do whatever Jun Zishu wanted.

"Aren't you surprised?" Tang Qianqiu asked when she saw the calm look on Jun Zishu's face. She had just said such ambiguous words, yet Jun Zishu had not shown any reaction.

"Why should I be surprised? I know you treat me the best, Mom," Jun Zishu said, smiling as she leaned into Tang Qianqiu's body. Then, she whispered into Tang Qianqiu's ear, "You feel the same way as I do, right, Mom?"

Tang Qianqiu was immediately stunned, and she blinked her eyes with a silly look on her face.

Originally, Jun Zishu did not plan to open up so soon. At the very least, she felt that she should have waited until tomorrow to do so. However, the way Tang Qianqiu declared that she would give her everything she had so long as she asked for it was simply too cute and irresistible.

Aside from feeling amused, Jun Zishu also felt touched by Tang Qianqiu's gesture. After all, unlike herself, this person didn't have any memories of their past. Yet, this person had kept approaching her time and again, never giving up regardless of whether she responded to her approach.

"The moment I saw you, Mom, I felt this place beating very quickly," Jun Zishu said. Then, she sat facing Tang Qianqiu, grabbed Tang Qianqiu's hand, and put it on her chest.

Apart from Jun Zishu's soft and warm flesh, Tang Qianqiu could also feel Jun Zishu's rapidly beating heart through her hand.

Tang Qianqiu was so excited that even her body had started quivering slightly. She also desperately fought back the urge to fondle and squeeze the lump of flesh in her palm.

Meanwhile, similar to Jun Zishu's experience, Tang Qianqiu also felt her heart beating rapidly when she laid eyes on Jun Zishu in the hospital. Back then, her heart had seemingly woken up from its long hibernation as it began beating at an unprecedented pace. At the same time, her heart had also loudly told her that this person was it. This was the person she was destined to be with. There was no mistaking it.

"Have you touched enough, Mom?" Jun Zishu asked as she looked at the hand placed on her chest. How long was this person planning on touching her breast?

However, Tang Qianqiu ignored Jun Zishu's question. Instead, she put on a serious expression and asked, "Are you saying you like me?"

"What about you? Do you like me?" Jun Zishu asked with a smile.

"I love you," Tang Qianqiu declared as she looked at Jun Zishu's beautiful visage. The feelings she held for Jun Zishu were far more than just feelings of fondness.

"I love you, too."

When it came to matters of love, nothing could be better than having one's love reciprocated.

Jun Zishu's reply had seemingly flipped a switch inside Tang Qianqiu. Immediately, all of the reservations she had previously disappeared as she pushed Jun Zishu onto the bed.

"You…"

Jun Zishu let out a cry and glared at Tang Qianqiu. She should've known better than to think that this person could control herself. They had just confessed their feelings to each other, yet this person was already planning on taking their relationship to the bed.

"Not now. Let's at least wait until tomorrow. We have plenty of time ahead of us, anyway," Jun Zishu said as she patted Tang Qianqiu's misbehaving hand that had already found its way under her clothes. She did not wish to progress their relationship to a physical level yet, not before she finalized her divorce with Qiu Ziqian, at the very least.