------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my god." Ryujin groaned, burying her face in her hands. "Shut up, Yeji."

Yeji's telltale smirk was driving Ryujin insane from her position just across the table.

"I didn't say anything, Ryujin." Yeji's voice was just dripping with humor.

"Yes, you did." Ryujin grumbled. "You and those...incredibly stupid, full lips in that stupid, stupid smirk."

Yeji feigned a look of hurt, mostly to cover up for her flattered expression.

Ryujin was staring at her lips.

"You get injections, right?" Ryujin fired off, licking her wounds from a terrible defeat.

Yeji rolled her eyes. "Yes, Ryujin, I'm financially struggling to keep my company afloat because I just have to get my lips plumped." The sarcasm was evident.

"I'd believe it." Ryujin muttered, causing Yeji to blush harder.

Luckily for her, Ryujin's head was still down and buried in her hands, the ultimate expression of shame.

"You're just... salty because you lost." Yeji commented wryly, testing out Jisu's proposed vocabulary.

Ryujin's eyes shot up as a grin broke out on her face. "What?" She grinned. "Did you just use the term salty?"

Yeji shook her head, pinching the bridge of her nose in exasperation. She really needed to stop hanging out with Jisu. "I... suppose I did."

"Nice!" Ryujin smirked. "You secretly sleeping with Lee Chaeryeong too?"

Yeji shook her head, rising to stretch her legs. Her shirt drifted revealing her soft skin just above her toned stomach, and she missed Ryujin completely gaping at her. "I'm afraid not. Seeing as I'm going to be...taken, quite soon."

Ryujin's voice sounded a bit scratchy. "Um... yeah, yeah." She nodded slowly. "I... I think I need some water."

Yeji made her way to the cabinet, reaching for a glass. "You never ask for anything."

Ryujin rubbed her temples as if she had a massive headache. "I... uh..." she couldn't formulate an answer in time, so she simply snatched the glass and took it to the fridge, filling it.

"Okay...." Yeji muttered to herself, shrugging as she eyed the box Ryujin had brought. "What's all this?"

After several gulps of water, Ryujin approached the table, leaning forward. "My memoirs."

"You write?" Yeji asked in confusion, glancing at the books and binders included in the box.

"No. But my parents are camera freaks. There's a picture of me for just about every damn seconds of my life up until I moved the hell away." Ryujin replied, annoyed.

Yeji smirked. "Baby pictures of Shin Ryujin? Wow, I must have done something good in my past life to get this kind of reward."

Ryujin rolled her eyes. "Not so fast, champ. I'll only be showing you the relevant ones."

Yeji smiled, sitting back in her chair. "Lead the way..."

Ryujin sat beside her, taking in a breath. "Yeji. In the next few months..." Ryujin began with a dramatic huff. "We have to convince everyone that we are madly, deeply in love."

Yeji's eyes widened, but she said nothing.

"Now, my parents might have worked for the CIA before, I'm not entirely sure..." Ryujin sighed.