But now that Tang Ji'an took the initiative to admit that he likes her, and it's not the love of siblings, but the same love he wants to talk to, a guess in her heart can't be controlled, and she can't control it.

    Could it be that she and Tang Ji'an had that kind of relationship in her previous life?

    I don't want to know, I was really shocked when I thought about it.

    Shen Xiaoyu thinks this possibility is really high. When I was young, I could say that my brother took care of my sister, but now they are both adults, and Tang Ji'an is in his early twenties. Although I don't want to admit it, it is indeed different from when I was a child. up.

    This complicated situation gave Shen Xiaoyu a headache for a while.

    "Xiaoyu, what's the matter with you?" Seeing her mournful expression, Hu Yun couldn't help asking, "Did something happen to you?"

    Only then did Shen Xiaoyu realize that after returning to the dormitory, she stood there in a daze. It's been a while.

    When he came back to his senses, he couldn't help saying, "Oh, it

    's okay, I just want to think about something." Pass the book over, "I've copied all the questions that should be copied, and I'll return the book to you."

    Shen Xiaoyu didn't rush to reach out, but said, "I'm not in a hurry to use it right now, if you still need it, don't rush to return it to me. "

    This is the information book that Hu Yun originally wanted to buy, but after thinking about it, he still didn't buy it.

    Shen Xiaoyu also lent her his own, and Hu Yun himself cherished books very much. Every time he lent her something, Shen Xiaoyu was very relieved of what it would be like when it was lent out, and how it would be when it was returned.

    Hu Yun smiled when he heard the words, "I have copied them all, and I will ask you to borrow them when I need them."

    Shen Xiaoyu is generous, and Hu Yun is not that kind of twitchy character. Compared with Ning Zhizhi who deliberately moved closer to her, Shen Xiaoyu got along better with Hu Yun.

    So she also knew that Hu Yun was not telling lies.

    Only then did Shen Xiaoyu take the book over, "Okay, I have other information books besides this one. If you need it, ask me for it."

    Hu Yun also responded with a smile, without saying anything, but in his heart But very grateful.

    Because of this, she took care of Shen Xiaoyu more in life.

    The two of you came and I exchanged a few words, Ning Zhizhi who was sitting by the bed couldn't help but secretly rolled her eyes, she was so enthusiastic about Shen Xiaoyu, but Shen Xiaoyu was neither salty nor weak, and she just couldn't be nice to Hu Yun Yes, this made her feel really uncomfortable.

    So she is not so hot face sticking cold ass.

    The focus during this time has shifted elsewhere.

    But in the dormitory, Shen Xiaoyu and Shen Xiaoyu are still close and affectionate classmates. After seeing the relationship between Shen Xiaoyu and Tang Ji'an, even if she can't become good friends with Shen Xiaoyu, she will not intentionally offend she.

    Shen Xiaoyu naturally didn't notice Ning Zhizhi's little thought.

    She felt that she had a normal classmate relationship with Ning Zhizhi, and Ning Zhizhi's deliberate enthusiasm really made her a little overwhelmed, so her response seemed to Ning Zhizhi to be a classmate relationship that was neither salty nor weak.