My mind was a little messy, and Shen Xiaoyu really felt that he needed time to think and calm down, so he nodded after Tang Ji'an finished speaking, "Okay, then I...then I will go back to the dormitory first..." Tang Ji'an didn't either

    . The meaning of stopping, "Okay, you go back first!"

    At this time, Shen Xiaoyu really didn't have the intention to stay any longer. After Tang Ji'an finished speaking, he left without delay, even with a sense of fleeing .

    Tang Ji'an just watched her leaving back, and the expression on his face gradually disappeared.

    This situation was actually within his expectations.

    After all, his wife is not a very enthusiastic person, and she is even slower in terms of relationships.

    He originally planned to wait until he went to university and break up the relationship after all aspects are stable, otherwise, if this continues, he really can only be a childhood sweetheart brother in the eyes of his wife!

    The only thing he didn't expect was that the person who took the initiative to break it turned out to be his wife.

    fair enough.

    Only when the brother-sister relationship is broken, will they develop further.

    Of course, because of the brother-sister relationship, his wife will definitely be in a dilemma, and even the immediate reaction is to refuse, and he has already prepared for this.

    But in his opinion, the advantages of breaking the relationship still outweigh the disadvantages.

    The relationship of living together for so many years is not in vain, because his wife is a slow person, the relationship they have accumulated over the years is more important to her. With this foundation, he has already won at the starting line up.

    Most importantly, his wife is used to getting along with him.

    Under such a premise, after the relationship was broken, he offered not to go to her again. He had to admit that he had been so careful, not only to give her room to think, but also to let her re-examine her position in her heart. .

    Taking the whole into consideration, Tang Ji'an naturally felt that the advantages outweighed the disadvantages.

    Even if the real harm outweighs the good, he will find a way to turn the situation around, not to mention having such a good foundation, if he still can't win people down with such a good foundation, then he will marry his wife home after graduating from university Isn't the goal of thinking in vain? !

    After standing there for a while, Tang Ji'an smiled unconsciously, then turned and left.

    When Shen Xiaoyu returned to the dormitory, her expression was still a little dazed, and she couldn't help thinking about what she said to Tang Ji'an before, but she still couldn't figure it out, why did things happen like this? !

    wrong!

    She suddenly realized that she forgot a very, very important thing!

    That is Tang Ji'an is different from ordinary people, he was born again, but after so many years, she didn't take this point to heart, so she almost forgot this fact.

    Now that she suddenly thought of this situation again, she discovered something that she couldn't ignore.

    That is, Tang Ji'an has always been very kind to her since we first met her when I was a child. At that time, she thought that maybe the two of them had a good relationship in the previous life, so Tang Ji'an took care of her like that.