Children of the same age are proud to be friends with them. After all, their grandfather is the captain of the team, and there are small snacks to eat from time to time. It is simply a good day in children's dreams.

    But these little Doudings have many brothers since their own, and there is a sister named Shen Xiaoyu with them, so there is no shortage of friends at all. Those who can play with them are either related or have a particularly good relationship.

    In this case, it is inevitable that there will be some children who are secretly envious.

    Chen Bo is one of them.

    If there was no exception like Shen Xing, he might not have thought so much, but after having Shen Xing, he felt a little unbalanced. A bastard can be friends with Shen Zuo and the others, why can't he?

    So after seeing them chatting and laughing today, he couldn't help mumbling that Shen Xing was a son of a bitch in class.

    Then there was a fight.

    Tang Ji'an, who also listened to these conversations, looked indifferent.

    Really, for the first time, he wished time had passed faster.

    He really didn't want to get involved in these trivial matters between children.

    Now that I am too young, I can't do many things I want to do, which is really a bit of a torment.

    "If you want to be good friends with Xiao Zuo and the others, you have to take the initiative to stand up and talk to them well, instead of saying bad things about others. After you said bad things about Shen Xing, have you become friends with Xiao Zuo and the others?" Shen Xiaoyu was

    helpless Looking at Chen Bo anxiously, it is useless to explain the big truth to such a young child, they can't understand at all, and she can't understand it, so she can only tell them with the most simple words.

    The kid Shen Zuo who was named curled his lips, "I don't want to be friends with someone who can only speak ill behind their backs!" "

    Me too."

    "Yes, I hate you!"

    The other few echoed not to be outdone .

    Chen Bo almost cried when he was told.

    He did that out of impulsiveness and irritability, and he didn't even think about the consequences.

    Shen Xiaoyu paused for a moment and said, "Forget it this time, don't do such a thing again in the future, you go home!"

    Sniffing, Chen Bo asked cautiously, "You won't hit me?"

    Shen Xiaoyu He didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "Why am I beating you? Let's go!"

    The child was terrified, seeing that he really didn't need to be beaten, he ran away like a rabbit in an instant.

    Shen Zuo and the others were still not satisfied, and felt that it would be a little cheap for him to just spare Chen Bo, but Shen Xing, the person involved, said that he didn't mind, and with his sister watching, they could only do this.

    But wait until you get home.

    However, Shen Xiaoyu started to have a thorough and detailed discussion with his younger brothers about what happened in the morning.

    Since they couldn't understand things that were too complicated, she also specifically told them those things in pieces, and gave some examples that they could understand easily. Among them, after they had a fight this morning, the teacher But Shen Xing was the only one who was fined.