No, what do you mean, just leave? Just ignore them?

    The little Doudings who were spoiled said that they couldn't bear this grievance!

    The two children, Shen An and Shen You, were the first to howl, and while howling, they were still tossing in their mother's arms, whining, "Don't let my sister go, I want to go to school with my sister!" Shen Ping and Shen

    You Zuo's two little guys are a little better, but their eyes are also red, and they look pitiful.

    As for the youngest, Shen Man, who was brought up by his two elder brothers, he couldn't help crying, hiccupping while crying, not to mention how pitiful he looked.

    This incident stunned the whole family.

    Even Shen Xiaoyu, who had already walked some distance in the bullock cart, couldn't laugh or cry.

    It's just the last school, how come there is a story of separation? !

    She was really funny and felt a little distressed. These younger brothers grew up so big, and they rarely cried except when they were babies. Now they cry so sincerely. Those who don't know think that something big happened at home!

    But God knows she just went to school and came back at noon!

    She knew that sooner or later it would happen, so even though she felt a little distressed, she didn't intend to go back to coax her brother.

    Anyway, the adults in the family will coax her, so she will talk to them when she comes back from school at noon, and then give her some food to coax her secretly. Children's emotions come and go quickly, so there is no need to worry too much.

    And it is true.

    Even though Shen Xiaoyu took care of the little Doudings in the family, it didn't mean that the adults let go of them completely. Coaxing a few children was a piece of cake for them, and they were coaxed not long after Shen Xiaoyu left.

    After all, the reason why the children cried just now was because it was too sudden. After explaining clearly, they can still listen to what they said. Besides, these little guys have their own small self-esteem. Adults say that no one likes crying children. Even if I bear it, I won't cry anymore.

    It's just that the three little guys who cried just now still couldn't help hiccupping.

    It's a little one, its little face is a little flushed from crying, and its appearance from time to time makes people really want to laugh.

    Because it's really cute.

    When he reached the intersection where he was about to turn to the commune, Shen Jiayang's ox cart stopped. He looked back at the children and thought it was still early, so he said to them, "Do you want me to take you to school?" "

    No. "Shen Dahua was the first to refuse, "Third Uncle, you can go to the town to pick up people, I will take my younger siblings to school, it is very close, and I won't get lost." She wants to enjoy the registration with her younger

    siblings What if the third uncle did all of these in the past? !

    Absolutely not!

    Shen Dahua, who had a serious face, also had her own little plan in mind.

    Hearing this, Shen Xiaoyu agreed, "Dad, go and pick him up, we'll just go to school by ourselves."

    Seeing that the children didn't intend to send them off, Shen Jiayang didn't insist, and nodded, "Okay, then you can go Go by yourself, I will go home after picking up people, it may not be the same time as your school time, Dahua, remember to bring your younger siblings home with you after school!" My daughter just started school, Shen Jiayang, a father, couldn't help