Almost there (Bakugou x Midoriya)

Izuku POV

I watched in jealousy as Kacchan danced with Kirishima, I could tell that Kiri had a crush on Kacchan and that pissed me off. I told Kiri that I had a crush on Kacchan a while ago, and the first thing that he did was go flirt with him. I clenched my jaw as I moved to get another drink, I then noticed that Sero was standing by himself, so I downed my drink and went over to him. I wasn't drunk but I was buzzed.
"Hey you look lonely over here." I said moving so that I was standing in front of him, he looked up at me and I could tell that he was drunk.
"No not really, why do you need something?" He asked his words slightly slurred, the idea popped into my head. I then gave him my best seductive grin, I moved closer so that my chest was pushed flush against his.
"I need a dancing partner, would you be interested in the new moves I have learned?" I asked, his eyes lit up and he grabbed my hand and bowed making me giggle.
"It would be my pleasure." He said and with that I lead him to the dance floor, the song that was playing was a sexual one. I moved so that my ass was right on his crotch and I started to move my hips in a circle grinding against him, Sero was quick to grab my hips and move his with mine. I then bent over slightly still moving my hips he moved his hands up my sides and down my arms till our fingers were interwinted, I rolled my back and was pushed right up against him back to chest as he moved our hands to my hips again, resting his head on my shoulder. We danced like that till he did a move that caused me to flip around and I was pushed chest to chest, crotch to crotch. He then brought his hands up my arms guiding them to his neck, I wrapped them around his neck and moved with his body. We were lost in our own little world, not that I mind though Sero was a good dance partner.

Katsuki POV

I was dancing with shitty hair, when I noticed that Deku had moved to the drinks table, I watched him down a drink before walking over to Tape face. They said a few words and I watched as Deku pushed himself right up against him, a few more words were said before they came into the dance floor. The song had changed into a sexual one and I moved off of the floor, not wanting to dance to that kind of song with shitty hair. Just as I got off the pair walked on and I watched as Deku pushed his ass again Tape face, the he moved his body was intoxicating. Tape was quick to respond to the way Deku was moving, he moved his body with Deku's, I watched as he trailed his hands up Deku's sides before entangling their fingers getting impossibly closer. They danced like that for a little bit longer then Tape did a move that I didn't catch, but they were now face to face. There was no room between their bodies, the longer I watched the more pissed I got. I watched as tape brought Deku's arms around his neck, before moving his hands back to rest in his waist. The song ended and I watched as Deku stood up on his toes and pressed a kiss onto his lips, Sero was quick again to respond. I watched as they made out on the dance floor, and then it all clicked in my head, Deku didn't like Tape face he liked me. Shitty hair must have known and that's why he has been clinging to my side all night not letting me go, he didn't want Deku to get close to me, Deku was just using Tape face as a distraction. I smirked. I then made my way over to shitty hair, if he knew that Deku had a crush on me then we would have problems.
"Oi! Shitty hair!" I called out to him, he quickly left the people that he was talking to and made his way over to me grabbing onto my arm.
"I told you I have a name other than that." He whined, that was getting old fast.
"Yeah I really don't give a rat's ass." He made a noise that sounded like a whine again I ignored it and continued "Did you know that Deku had a crush on me?" He froze, his face dropped, then all to quickly he got defensive.
"Why the hell would that matter?"
"'Cause I wanna know."
"Yes I knew. But that doesn't matter now, as I can tell you like me, and I like you too so let's go back to a hotel room." He whispered trying his best to be seductive, I cringed at this and pulled my arm away from him.
"Yeah no thanks I'd rather not. I don't like you like that never have." I said turning away from him leaving him there, he didn't come after me but went after Deku.
Before anyone could stop him he stormed over to Deku who was talking with Tape Face, and slapped clean across the face. The whole room seemed to freeze, Deku turned to face me and I could see that he had tears brimming his eyes. Sero was the first to react he got Kirishima away from Deku and a few others from Deku's friend group made their way over to him rather quickly, they started to go off on Kirishima and so I made my move. I grabbed Deku and pulled him into a hug, he stiffened before relaxing into me.
"It's okay Deku I'm here." He pulled away from my hug to look at me but before he could say anything I spoke again. "Let's go get you cleaned up in the bathroom okay?"
He nodded and I gently grabbed his hand leading him to where the bathroom was, he didn't say a word the whole way there. Once there I ushered him in before closing and locking the door behind me, I then looked at Deku and he was looking at the ground. I lifted his chin up with my finger before gently placing a kiss on his lips, his eyes widened but he was quick to kiss me back. I pulled back first and took a step towards him and he took a step back, I did this till his hips hit the counter.
"Hop up on there for me." I whispered to him, he did what he was told. I then put hands on either side of him and leaned so that our foreheads were touching.
"I'm sorry that I didn't notice that you liked me sooner, how can I make it up to you?" I asked and apologized, a grin spread over his face and he whispered seductively. "Fuck me."
I captured his lips in a harsh kiss and he kissed back pulling me in-between his legs, he wrapped his hands around my neck deepening the kiss. Our tongues fought for dominance, and I won before pulling apart to catch our breath. De-Izuku's face as already flushed red and that turned me on, moved on hand up to his hair pulling on it harshly making his head go back, he moaned and gripped at my shirt. I licked his neck leaving hickies all along it, he whined and I released his hair, he looked at me before pulling his shirt over his head and tossing it on the floor. I did the same with mine, but before I could get to my pants, Izuku slid off of the counter and onto the ground in front of me. His hands undid the button and he looked up at me as he took the zipper in his teeth and pulled them down that way, I let my pants drop to around my ankles and he was eyeing the tent in my boxers. He reached his hand up and pulled my hard cock out of my boxers and I shuddered with pleasure, he pumped it a few times with his hand before I felt his tongue like the slit. I groaned in pleasure, he took that as a sign to keep going and he took the whole tip into his mouth sucking on it, I moved my hands to his hair tipping my head back as I forced him to deep throat me, he groaned I felt the vibrations all through my body, I could feel my stomach twisted up into a knot and I looked down at Izuku, he looked up at me and I lost it I came down his throat and he swallowed it all before standing up. I was still coming down from my high as watched him drop his pants and boxers before leaning over the counter, fingering himself. My eyes narrowed as I watched him add two more fingers, twisting and curling them inside himself I could hear the the soft moans that excepted him. Once he thought that he was prepared enough he took his fingers out and looked at me, I moved so that I was behind him. My cock was once again hard and I slid it on his ass teasing his twitching hole, I pushed my tip into his hole and he clenched around me, I wanted to be careful so I slowly started to push more and more in. He was moaning and shaking, once all eight inches were in I stopped moving and let him adjust. He soon started to wiggle his ass telling that I could move, so that's what I did I pulled out half way and thrust into him. He let out a moan and squeezed his eyes shut, we were in a bathroom and I wasn't going to miss an opportunity.
"Izuku open you're eyes and watch as I fuck you in the mirror." I demanded, roughly grabbing his hips and thrusting into him, I watched in the mirror as he opened his eyes meeting mine. He cried out as I hit that bundle of nerves deep inside of him, the only sounds that could be heard was the sound of skin clashing together, I could feel him clenching around me tighter, his walls sucking in my cock each time I pulled out. Almost there I thought and with that I thrusted harder into him I watched as his eyes rolled back and came on the counter, I thrusted deep inside of him and released my cum into him feeling his belly swelling with how much I was releasing. We both slumped down as that was exhausting, but it was damn good sex.

1823 words
I'm sorry for making Kiri like that but I need him like that for the storyline, I actually love Kiri so much, he is one of my favorite characters 😭