Ryomen Sukuna

(Y/n)'s POV:-

I was trying to go back to the headquarters, after killing some curses.

Though, i was really bothered by an overwhelming amount of cursed energy.

It was bothering me so much, i couldn't think about anything else.

It seemed like it was coming from a school near me.

If someone's giving out so much cursed energy, it possibly couldn't be for good.

I guess i should check it out, before something bad happens.

Soon enough, i got to the building where i felt the cursed energy, and i saw something on the top of the building.

It was a curse... holding a boy..?

Nevertheless, i went to the top of the building, and i saw some boy, fighting a curse all on his own.

"(L/n) Sensei!" I heard someone, soon before i tried to attack that curse.

I turned back to see a familiar face. It was Fushiguro Megumi, Year 1. Beat to a pulp.

"Megumi! What's going on?" I asked.

"That boy has a special-grade cursed object!" Megumi replied.

"Huh?! What's the object?!" I asked, panicking.

"Ryomen Sukuna's finger!" Megumi said.

I couldn't believe my ears.

Why would that boy have a finger of Sukuna?

I decided to not waste any more time, and launched myself in the air to attack the curse.

But what i witnessed... is the same boy; blasting off the curse's hands that were holding him back.

"Sensei! Get down!" I heard Megumi say.

As soon as i got down on the ground, that boy just gave one punch to the curse, which killed it in a brink of time.

He turned back to see me and Megumi. His face was full of tattoos, and an extra eye under his actual eye opened.

This is it. Ryomen Sukuna has been incarnated.

He let out an eerie laugh, which made us startle.

"I knew it!" That boy, or rather 'Ryomen Sukuna' said.

He laughed so hard, but we had no clue why.

And he dramatically ripped off his shirt, too.

"Oh!" Sukuna said, while looking at me.

"You're still alive, (L/n)? Or are you just a curse?" Sukuna asked.

"What do you mean..? This is my first time seeing you." I replied, though i was actually confused.

"What's your full name?!" Sukuna asked.

"Curses aren't meant to be making normal conversations with humans, Ryomen Sukuna. As a Jujutsu Sorcerer, it is my duty to exorcise you!" I said.

"Now, I certainly know that you're not the person i'm talking about. You're a descendant of her, perhaps?" Ryomen Sukuna said, still ignoring what i told him.

"Cursed Technique ; Blood Wings" I sent an attack, which of course, damaged Sukuna.

"It is powerful as much as i remember back in the day. You're trained to the hilt, aren't you, brat?" Sukuna asked.

Suddenly, i started coughing, as i thought.

"I knew it." Sukuna said.

Before i could reply anything, i heard someone sayー"Oh, hi! What's going on here?"