STRUGLE

Life is a cocktail of good and bad events.It has thousands of emotions involving lakhs of people with millions of problems and billions of solutions.yet facing all things and moving forward is maturity and way to have a good life.

Author 's pov-
Harshita  (age 24 )is a good and obedient student who is ambitious and has the zeal to achieve things . It's been 8 months since she has entered her internship and gave her USMLE step two .(USMLE is a USA based exam through which u can do your medical studies in the USA).she had already given her step one in her third year of MBBS and passed it with flying  colours.

Harshita's pov
I am very nervous because today is my result day . Finally my USMLE step two results is about to come . Actually after writing exam i checked my answer and they were okish but they are not the exact key answers so i don't know anything may happen.
My stomach is aching thinking about the results . It's very important for me to pass this and get a seat in my dream college Stanford.

I am not exactly a bright and brilliant student.In my school and college my scores were mediocre and my parents got me into medical college through a management seat so it's very important for me to get a seat in USA and parsue psychiatry because that is what I have always dreamt since my day one med school . Also more importantly make my parents feel proud and i want them to say with pride that harshita gowda is their daughter.

Maa- harshu beta calm down.jo hoga tumare bhale ke liye hoga ( whatever happens happens for good). U haven't slept well because of this result tension see your eyes they look tired.

Paa- ya your mom is right. There is still time for results so chill. By the way when will it be out.

Me- at 5 . Is pranju not coming here today?

Pranju- surprise!!!
How can I miss ur result day . I want to be on ur side whether the result is good or bad i don't care.

Me -Thankyou meri jaan .
U people know right how i worked so hard on this .I used to sleep only for 4 hours. Internship is the busiest time in  the whole journey of mbbs .i hardly got time to study but i made time i cut down every day sleep,fun and my only source of time pass was change of subject. I think I truely deserve this . God plz u too know right that i struggled a lot to get in her .plz i should get pass through this .

Due to lack of sleep i dozed off without my knowledge.suddenly my phone rang and it was my friend nikitha calling me . As soon i got up i saw it was 5:30 and she had called me like 10 times.I picked up her call.

Niki- idiot what the hell were u doing? I am going crazy because of you . How many times should I call you.

Me -I am sorry yarr .kya hua ?(i was scared to death when she told my results were out)

Niki - WhatsApp dek . Kuch beji hu mai .kudh dek le appni karnama.( I have sent something in WhatsApp see what u have done by your self)

Her voice sounded disappointed and this made me sweat badly

Me - why r u scaring me. But i have to face it good or bad so i will see wait .
I was hearing giggles from my phone.but my focus was now on my result.
I opened WhatsApp and saw that i ......
Tears started falling from my eyes are i couldn't believe i was sobbing badly ....
My parents just came home and they rushed in my room hearing me sobb.

Paa-Its ok if you have not done it u always have a next chance.

Pranju- akka plz don't cry seeing u i feeling like crying too.

Maa- beta say something.
I was about to open my mouth i heard my friends say CONGRATULATIONS harshu did it .
My parents were astonished After hearing this i thanked my friend and especially niki she knew me very well.she used to check my results and send me after every exam of mine.I considered her as my lucky charm.

Me - I scored 258/300 that means i passed with good marks.

My parents had tears in their eyes too they hugged me congratulated me.my dear pranju already was crying out of happiness and she told me the list she want me to buy her as a token of treat.
I am very happy i went to a holy room  in my house  lit the dia and thanked God.
This is just a first step to my success.
______________________________________________________________________________
Author 's pov-
Daivik( age 29) is a very good trauma surgeon who has proven very efficient many times. He lives alone in his lavitious appartment in California. He has  a decent property their . He and his work was recognised in the city with help of his brother he bought  50% shares of  the safety first hospital and medical college (the names of institutions, characters and description are just fictional and don't exist in reality) . Daivik also owns singar group of hospitals in India .singar group of hospitals are all over south indian and slowly taking it's lead towards north.he and his siblings together bought a beautiful bungalow in California. He and devang have faced a lot of harsh reality in their childhood due to which both have a bad temper and especially daivik has grown cold hearted and arrogant.

Daivik's pov -
Don't huh huh don't . I will kill uuuuuu.(daivik was shouting in pain fully drenched in sweat.suddenly he woke up trembling in terror and tears rolling out he was gasping and breathing heavily.)
Not again i had another nightmare.After so many years it started haunting me again i cant take it anymore ahhhhhhhhh.
My struggle with these memories and nightmeres it's eating up my peace.

He went to balcony and took a long deep breath.
He just lied on the couch.seems like sleep is nowhere near him. He saw the sky filled with stars and just prayed his struggle should end one day.

______________________________________________________________________________

Rathan - all her life she was hated by her son's . She was with devang yet seemed so far . She wanted to get her son's married so atleast then she thought relations would improve. She struggled with society and people for her divorce,for her childrens Custody and she gave up everything to become "THE RATHAN SINGAR". And that poor old lady is still struggling to settle things with her son's.

______________________________________________________________________________Devang (age 30) misses his brother so much this hot head in order to escape from pain of past he has developed a habit of smoking and drinking . He stays with his mother and hates her for his horrible childhood. He too has suffered a lot there are lots of scar marks on his body. All this is trouble some for him too. Yesterday even he had a nightmare . He was struggling with every day stress and his trauma . He has zero control on his anger.

Let's see how they meet each other and their lives change . How will the fire and ice come together? Will singar brothers find peace? How will they figure everything out? Will  Rathan get the love of her son's .to know more keep in touch.