Chapter 1: When two Worlds Collide

3rd Person:

The three boys were sitting together understanding that they all have seen something no one thought was even real.

Let me take you back in time? Well you don't have a choice.

The three boys I am referring to would be our main boys. Jungwon, Sunoo, and Sunghoon. All living their life's as any person would at their age. Jungwon was in soccer, Sunoo in dramatics, and Sunghoon a figure skater. The trio wasn't anything out of the normal people. Except for a new event that led them to be quite the opposite of normal.

You might be wondering 'what was this event?' If you were then let me tell you.

The event of Vampires is what the boys call it. One night the boys went out on a walk past their curfew. The curfew was set by their city, 9pm. The boys thought nothing of it and only thought it was so teenagers didn't cause chaos at night. Oh boy were they wrong.

Once the boys were out in the forest to where they couldn't see much of the city lights anymore. It was peaceful until a scream was heard. Then another scream, followed by two others. Sunghoon, being who he his, ran to the screams. The screams sounded like women, maybe some men had taken advantage of them. That was all he was thinking about.

Until he saw 4 figures standing over 4 body's limp laying on top of each other. He was hit with a wave of confusion shock and anxiety at once. Those screams were from men, not just any men. Body builders. How strong could these four boys have been if they were taken out so easily? Sunghoon realized he had no reason to be there anymore. Nobody to save since they were obviously more than dead by now.

As Sunghoon was about to run off he saw one of the figures looking around like he smelt something. Sunghoon could hear and feel his heart pounding out of his chest. He needed to run. So he did. As he was running he saw his friends figures, relieved for a second until he saw two figures behind them.

"What the fuck!?" Sunghoon heard his friend, Sunoos voice. Sunghoon was frozen, he didn't know what to do.

Since he didn't know what to say he only walked out of the shadows snatching the boy, probably 6ft. Sunghoon had his nape in one of his hands. A gun in the other pointing straight at his head.

"If you don't back up, I'll blow his head off." Sunghoon said it rather calmly scaring his friends a bit too. If you didn't know him you would think he looked like someone who would do it. Except Sunghoon didn't have a doubt in his head that he would blow his head off.

"Woah! Woah, pretty boy let's chill out?" The pale boy with a Aussie accent and bright blonde hair started walking to him. Sunghoon needed to back him off.

Sunghoon kicked the back of the Vampire he grabbed sending him to the ground while still tight in his hold. He pointed the gun at the Aussie. "I'll blow yours too, back the fuck up."

The Aussie did as he was told and backed up. "Cmon guys help me out here!" The other pale boy still had Jungwon in a grip hold. While the others came out of the forest. Sunoo took this time of their guard being down and swiped Jungwon away from him by using his knife to slit a cut in his arm.

"Just use your brainwashing dumbass." A cocky boy walked out of the forest in front of the other pale looking boys.

'Brainwashing?' Sunghoon was more than confused. Who are these boys? Sunghoon didn't know if they were being serious but they seemed like they had a soft spot for the boy under his grip. Since they were all looking away and talking to each other, Sunghoon decided to scare them a bit. The sound of a gunshot was heard then a scream from the boy under his grip. Everyone's heads snapped his way. Sunghoon had shot the boy in the arm, not holding the wound either.

"Do this again I won't just shoot his arm but his head." Sunghoon threatened the boys that rushed over to the one bleeding. Sunghoon had grabbed his friends and walked off with them.

As the group arrived home they found themselves in the place said in the beginning. They all understand they have seen something no one had though was real. Luckily it was a Friday so they had some days to process what happened before turning up at school like nothing happened.

As the trio was at home the Vampires were quite shocked. After putting pressure on Ni-kis wound they wanted to think over those humans they encountered. "What the hell is in their blood?" Finally Jake breaks the silence.

"I don't know but that boy who had the gun had every intention of blowing your head of Niki" Heeseung looks down remembering how stone cold that boy was set on killing, basically his son.

"Well he didn't, I guess he was being nice?" Yeonjun patted his younger brothers back. Jay couldn't help but feel a bit bad, so he kept quite.

"Do you know them? You've seemed quite about the subject, usually you express everything you are thinking." Kai was right, he was being different and it was obvious. He's lucky that Heesungs ability can't work on most Vampires, like him.

"I don't know, I guess I am a bit shooken about the whole thing." That was a obvious lie.

"Liar! You do know something about them! Just tell us." Han Jisung is the best at getting people to talk, like Jay.

"I know one of the boys."

------------------------
I hope that was good! <3 I am in love with Enhypens new comeback!