Din began to fire at it again as we flew quickly towards it. I had a better view of the creature now and it was at least 30 feet long or more. As we got closer to the creature I could see the smaller figures of the Mandalorians. Din fired again and the two bolts directly hit the creature in its stomach. A massive explosion erupted from the impact and the creature collapsed onto its side with a loud roar.

Din flew towards the shore line and slowed the N-1 down. We carefully landed on the sandy ground just beside the water. I let out a sigh of relief when the creature stayed down. Din cut the engine and pressed the button to open the glass canopy above us. I looked to my right and saw the covert standing and staring at us. The armorer seemed to have built her covert up since Din last saw her.

The crowd of Mandalorians started to dissipate. They slowly started to walk away from our ship and the creature, heading back into the cave that they were staying in. I raised my brow as I watched them leave.

"Seems like they're happy to see us." I said sarcastically.

"Looks like it." Din sighed in a similar tone. He pushed himself out of his seat and hopped over the side. Once his feet were firmly on the ground he turned to me and held his hand out.

I smiled gently and pushed myself up from my seat. I moved over to the edge of the ship and took a hold of his hand, allowing him to help me out even though I didn't need it. I had jumped from further heights before, but it was still a nice gesture and made heat rise to my cheeks slightly.

I jumped out of the ship and landed gently on the ground below. Din held onto my hand for a moment longer before he let go. "An apostate and a Jedi can't exactly expect a warm welcome." Din said as he moved towards the droid section to get Grogu out of the ship.

"I guess not." I said with a small shrug. I hated how they were treating him, but there wasn't anything I could do to stop it. Not unless I fought my partner's clan that is.

Din placed his hand on the small of my back and we started to walk towards the large cave entrance where the other Mandalorians disappeared to. Grogu walked alongside us, trying his best to keep up regardless of his little legs.

We entered the cave and began to walk through the large system of tunnels. I can only hope that Din knows where he is going, because it looks like it would be very easy to get lost in here.

We entered another section of the cave that was much larger. It felt like a spacious room and several of the Mandalorians resided there. They all turned to stare at us as we walked past. I swallowed uncomfortably at the intense way they were looking at us, I could feel the tension in the air, they definitely weren't very happy to have us here. Even though we had just saved their lives.

I didn't recognise any of these Mandalorians from the covert on Nevarro except for Paz Vizsla. Which meant that none of them knew who I was, or why a non-Mandalorian was traveling with a Mandalorian. I suppose I couldn't blame them for being on edge about me.

At the end of the large room, we came to another corridor. At the end of the corridor I could hear the noise of a burning fire and the sharp noise of metal against metal. We must be close to the armorer. I walked side by side with Din as we entered the armorer's new forge. I glanced around the room and noted that it looks exactly like the one on Nevarro. The familiar looking forge sat in the center of the room while several work benches were scattered around it. There was also a large mythosaur head hanging on the stone wall above the armorer.

I felt my heart squeeze in my chest as I looked at the familiar decor that now sat in a different room. It reminded me too much of the day I almost lost Din, the day that haunted my worst nightmares.