Yoongi:

" I missed you so much too Jimin..and yes i feel too that it's time to move our relationship to next level..i trust you..and i want to do it too.. i know you'll take care of me..and i-i want you to make love to me..please.." Yoongi turned best red whispering the Last part.

Jimin smiled. His baby is so adorable and they are gonna make love. Today. In the presence of nature.

"Alright sweetie. I will keep your trust and protect it baby." With that Jimin leaned up and kissed Yoongi who reciprocated with eagerness.

Yoongi was falling in to his submissive little boy headspace. Jimin's soft words always warmed him up like a blanket.

time skip: ( yoongi is naked while jimin is in boxers)

After a lot of making out, possesive marking and body exploring Yoongi was on the bed panting and letting out soft moans.. Jimin was eating him out . Yoongi was mewling in new found feelings.. the pleasure so unexplainable good. He tried to twist and turn away from the sharp pleasure but Jimin held him down by his waist and hip. Jimin forced Yoongi to feel the pleasure, to feel all the butterflies in his tummy..there was something erotic about trying to evade the overwhelming pleasure but your partner making you take it all .[CONSENSUALLY] . Or maybe Yoongi just had a strength kink. Who knows.

Yoongi was close to Cumming when he felt Jimin grabbing the base of his dick very roughly. A makeshift cockring. It cut off his orgasm. Ruining it. Yoongi wailed loudly . This was his third ruined orgasm of the night.

(One when jimin played with his nipples and foreplay. Two when he tried to blow jimin. I didn't write it cause then it would be too long).

Yoongi's eyes sprouted tears that were rolling down his cheeks. He sexually frustrated.
"Shh.. its okay. You are alright baby"
Jimin kissed Yoongi and soothed him. Rubbing small circles on his waist and hips.

Yoongi looked up to Jimin and whispered.." it huwts..dada. wan' to take it away..pwease"

Jimin understood that Yoongi was on his limit of edging for now. So he gently placed kisses on Yoongi's forehead, then his lips , his chest, his tummy , his belly button and above his cock. " Okay baby . Daddy Will take it away okay? Just trust daddy".

Jimin sat up and sat against the headboard. Asking Yoongi to get up , he placed omi on his boxer clad lap." Wan'it off" Yoongi whined looking at jimin's boxer. So jimin chuckled and placing a kiss on yoongi's hair , he took it off and sat down. He placed a very naked yoongi on his lap and held him close . Yoongi was so fitting in his arms. They shared a few kisses before Jimin reached for the bed side table where he kept his lube.

The storm seems to be an all nighter. Getting darker and chillier . As if it was urging the couples to warm themselves up .
He took it and opened the cap with a clip sound . Jimin tilted it into his hands and coated his fingers thoroughly. Yoongi was watching all the while in anticipation and excitement.

" Alright baby. Now im gonna open you up okay.It will feel weird at first but all you have to do is say, if you really want me to stop, alright?''.

Yoongi nodded obediently. Then jimin placed a kiss on yoongi's nose. Which made his nose scrunch up. They both chuckled and Jimin slowly traced his fingers down yoongi's spine.Yoongi moaned softly. Holding eye contact with Jimin.

Jimin brought his fingers slowly to Yoongi's hole. He placed his fingers lightly against the rim. But Yoongi jumped from the feeling. He was very sensitive there from the rimming earlier.But Jimin continued his ministrations. He rubbed his finger in circles around the rim. Yoongi let out a loud moan and hid himself in jimin's neck.Then slowly Jimin pushed in a finger.