Freya flies from base in the sky to base in the sky, Thor at her side. Together, they burn and electrify everything in their path.

The Goddess smiles at her brother when he throws her Stormbreaker, the heavy metal feeling like a feather to them both.

Almost like when they were young and reckless again.

But then the whole forest falls quiet.

The Captain screams out in agony, his perfect white teeth contrasting to his dirty face.

His hands clutch the golden Gaunlet, pushing it up with all his strength.

Thanos' eyebrows furrow, because how could Rogers even come as close to his strength as this, when Thanos could knock someone like the Black Panther down with ease.

But then the Mad Titan balls his hand into a fist and brutally knocks Steve unconscious.

The Goddess of Love and War's heart sinks when she sees a blast of power erupt from the forest.

Because Wanda blew up Vision's stone. And with it, she blew up Vision.

Thor and Freya quickly fly down, fire and lightning raging from their bodies.

But they are too late.

''No..'' Wanda cries, before she gets knocked on the floor.

Thanos puts the last Infinity Stone in his Gaunlet.

Then Freya sees all of the  unconscious - or.. dead - bodies on the ground, including Steve's.

And she sees Vision's grey body, all that's seen is the hole in his head.

And then, and then, and then.

Everything piles up, Thanos in the middle of it all.

Because he has all the Infinity Stones.

With a battle cry, Thor throws Stormbreaker at the Mad Titan. It flies right through the strong - should've been unbeatable- power source from the Gaunlet.

And then it lands in Thanos' chest, and the two Asgardian siblings land beside him.

''I told you.. you'd die for that.'' Thor breathes heavily.

Freya grasps Stormbreaker and cuts it deeper into Thanos' body, making him cry out in pain.

But her face stays stoic, and so does Thor's when he also starts pushing the weapon through the Titan's body.

Breathing heavily, Thanos looks up. His eyes snap open.

''You... should've...''

His voice is gargled and blood drops from his mouth.

''You should've gone for the head.''

The Royal Sibling's eyes move to his hand, and before they could do anything, Thanos snaps.

''NO-''

⭑ ⭑ ⭑