𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐳𝐞

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

Say Yes To Heaven - Lana Del Ray

"I've got my eye on you."

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝟣 𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 𝟤: 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖢𝖮𝖬𝖯𝖠𝖲𝖲

"I mean, it's obvious, right?" John B asked all of us as he stared at us through the rearview window," A family heirloom

"I mean, it's obvious, right?" John B asked all of us as he stared at us through the rearview window," A family heirloom. What better place to hide a message? He had to know it was gonna get back to me, right?"

We were currently driving to Redfield Lighthouse where, according to John B, his father was hiding. He thought this was the moment he was finally going to be reunited with his dad. He thought this was his dad sending him clues and hidden messages to hint at where he truly is.

When, in reality, its just a loud of bull.

My eyes went from him to JJ, who was sitting across from me in the back of the Twinkie. He gave me a stern look, as if telling me to not say something out of line right now. I was biting my tongue so hard right now. I was the only family member of his that was alive and with him and I didn't want to ruin my relationship with him over something as sensitive as his dad.

That, and Kie, JJ, and Pope begged me to not say anything about his conspiracy theories and delusion. They said, and I quote, 'Rori, you can't be the one to say something because when you say it, it's going to come out totally out of pocket."

They were right, but out of anyone in this group, I should be the one to say anything. Big John was my family, as well. He was my only family, besides John B, that actually cared for me. He was my father figure as well. So if anyone's shutting down my cousin's strange, delusional fantasy of running into his father's arms at this damn lighthouse, it should be me. And it will be.

"Yeah. It's possible." Kiara said in a small voice. She clearly wasn't believing a word out of his mouth, but nobody has the balls to shut him down.

I would. But I'm a bitch so I can't.

"It could also be possible" Pope said reasonably, "That you're concocting wild theories to help, you know, deal with your sad feels."

I smiled proudly at him. Out of any of us, Pope and I were the most similar, emotion wise. We were both bitches when it came to sappy shit. Some would say we act like sociopaths but thats just because we don't tolerate bullshit. So if anyone is on my side about this whole Big John thing, it would be Pope.

Kiara gave Pope and I both an exasperated look, just as JJ spoke up, "Bro, you know
how I process my sad feels? Dank nugs and the stickiest of ickies, that's how I do it."