Idk what to name this 💀

Stolas knew the Imp was lying but he didn't wanna push it. "whatever you say..~" He said as he leaned back a bit in his bed

Tears were threatening Blitz's eyes as he just handed stolas his gift without a word and left.Stolas frowns a lil as his friend left and looked at the present on the bed.

He picked up the paper,smiling slightly as he saw a bunch of horse versions of himself scribbled all over and some hearts and get well soons scattered on the paper as well.

He set the drawing to the side and laid back down,closing his eyes and drifted back to sleep.

Meanwhile,Blitz had ran out of the hospital,finally breaking down into tears and hurriedly got into his van,starting it,his vision blurry from all the tears. "I've...been fucking replaced....again......I can't do anything right......fucking hell....."he said,his voice cracking.

He drove all the way home as fast as he could and unlocked his apartment,going in and collapsed onto the couch,curling up into a ball and hugging himself tight.

"Dad?..." Loona said,coming out of her room,frowning a bit as she saw he father wipe his tears as quick as possible and plaster a smile on his face.

"y-yes looney?.."Loona walked over and sat on the arm of the couch "Don't yes looney me prick I saw u crying...........what happened......?"

Blitz looked away, slightly letting his guard down,his smile instantly fading."don't worry bout it looney....~Just adult stuff..... complicated shit...."

Loona sighs and hugged her father, rubbing his back."Dad....I'm ur daughter.....u can tell me anything......"

Blitz's eyes widened a bit,He hadn't had a hug in so long.He wrapped his arms around Loona,tearing up. "S-stols.....got a...new bf....."

Loona frowned slightly hearing this.As much as Blitz tried to act like he didn't care for Stolas she could see right through it."Oh....dad I'm so sorry............"

Blitz just shook his head "it fine........he was just a pompous dick head anyways........I should've known I would get replacement sooner if later....." ofc~Blitz didn't really mean that about stolas cuz he loves him dearly~

Loona frowns even more "Dad he did love you......U just needed to open up you know...~"Blitz stared at the ground "I can't even say ilove you to him without being a pussy.....and now I'm to late.....my dreams are crushed......just when I thought I could finally be happy....."

Loona sighs "Don't say that~Its possibly you might get another chance with someone or him in the future~"

"mhm." was all he could say as his reply.Loona sighs and she got up and went back to her room,giving her father some space.

(sorry for such a short chapter I'm just really busy-Luv y'all ❤️)