You're supposed to wear my jersey - Luke Hughes

Start from the beginning

I had finished packing my bag and made sure I had everything while walking downstairs. The Strome's were still over.

"Hey I'll see you guys soon," I said, hugging them. I then got a ride from my mom to the airport. I did everything I had to do and waited for my plane to be announced and all that.

When I got on the plane and to my seat I immediately put my AirPods in and watched some Netflix on my phone until we got to Jersey. When we landed I quickly got off and waited for my stuff. I turned my phone off airplane mode and didn't notice any notifications from Luke. Normally by now Luke would have blown up my phone.

I shrugged it off and got an Uber home from the airport. As soon as I got home I changed and passed out because I was tired.

The next morning I woke up and showered, then did skin care and all that. I put on leggings and a plain shirt and went to the kitchen to eat. I had a bowl of cereal and just laid around until it was time for my class. When I had to leave I put on my converse, grabbed my backpack and got an Uber to campus. I didn't feel like driving today which is why I got an Uber instead.

I was checking my phone every few seconds to see if Luke had texted me, he hadn't. It was weird normally he spams my phone with good morning texts and all that.

Luke❤️

Heading to class rn
Idk if I'll be back by the
time you get home
Ily❤️

K

What the fuck was up with Luke? Did I do something? It's not like Luke to do shit like this. I had gotten out of the uber and walked to my classroom, putting my phone away and learning stuff.

After class I stayed behind for a bit to talk to my professor about a project. She explained it to me and told me I didn't have to present it if I didn't want to and that it was due by next week. I nodded, thanked her, and got an Uber home.

Walking through the door I heard the laughs of Jack and some of his teammates.

"Hey guys" I said, taking off my shoes and putting them on our shoe rack. I put my house keys in a little ceramic bowl my parents got me and placed my back pack down somewhere.

"Where'd you guys go last night to celebrate?" I asked, sitting on the couch.

"I'm not even sure, it was some bar down the road" Jack said shrugging. I nodded. I sat with them for a while listening to their conversation but decided to get a head start on my project and grabbed my backpack heading into me and Luke's room.

He was there, sitting on the bed. I just kind of ignored him, sitting at my little desk and pulling out my computer. I sat there typing my work and all that for about 30 minutes before anything was said between Luke and I.

"Why'd you wear his jersey?" Luke asked. I stopped what I was doing and turned to face him.

"What?" I asked.

"Why did you wear Stromes jersey?" He asked.

"Luke-"

"I want to know" he said quietly.

"He's my friend" I said.

"And I'm your boyfriend."

"Luke, what are you trying to say?"

"I'm your boyfriend, you were supposed wear my jersey not his" he said. I looked at him surprised.

"Wow, good job Luke. You've successfully pissed me off. I don't have a wear your jersey all the time. And you didn't even try to let me explain before saying all of that" I said standing up. Luke didn't even look at me. It's not like I was even upset about him asking me why I wore Dylan's jersey, it was the fact that he ignored me for a bit because I wore Dylan's jersey.