best friends

billie's cheeks were flushed red as she held a blanket over her bottom half.

in this moment she prayed she could just drop dead, all to avoid the embarrassment she was feeling.

y/n just tried contain her herself, trying not to attack her friend.

billie would always joke about her "dick" being big, what y/n's past self didn't realize that behind billies joke she was being completely serious.

"could you say something?" billie quietly whispered.

billie was horrible at reading people, so she really didn't have a clue to what y/n could be thinking.

y/n didn't say anything, moving over to where billie was sitting on her bed.

"can i kiss you?"

a suprise look took over billie's face. sure, billie found y/n really pretty, and maybe had just a bit of a crush on her close friend but she never thought anything would happen between them.

billie just nodded, she knew if she were to try to talk it would come out a complete mess.

they messily made out for a couple of mintues before y/n pulled away, cupping billie's cheek.

"you're so pretty. are you going to let me take care of you billie?"

billie just nodded, ever since y/n had stepped into her room it was like she forgot how to speak.

"use your words."

"please, yes."

billie's voice was just above a whisper. the two were always close, of coure not in this way. but still, billie wondered why she was acting so shy.

"there you go, that's my good girl." y/n praised.

she stood up, lifting her shirt to take it off, then moving to her pants, taking them off as well.

billie just stared in awe, not really believing what was about to happen.

"you can touch me if you want, you don't have to just sit there."

billie went red, other girls have given her a quick handjob but nothing else has happened. she was inexperienced in most parts.

she didn't know exactly how to touch y/n, she didn't know what would feel good.

when billie didn't make a move y/n did, going to straddle her.

"are you sure you want this?" y/n questioned while looking into her friends eyes lovingly.

"i'm sure, i just don't know what to do." billie talked steadily for the first time tonight.

"that's ok, just let me make you feel good."

billie nodded, gently pulling down to softly kiss y/n.

y/n heated the kiss up, moving her hand to the blanket that was still covering billies lower half.

she put her hand under, gently starting to stroke billie the best she could in this position.

billie moaned into the kiss as soon as she felt the touch, still being rock hard from her earlier activities.

after pleasuring billie for a minute she pulled away, throwing the blanket that was keeping them apart to the side.

"i'm going to take this off now, ok?"

billie mumbled out a quiet 'ok', letting y/n take off her shirt, along with her bra.

her cheeks flushed in embarrassment, she just hoped y/n liked what she saw.

"my pretty girl." billies worries washed away as the words came out of y/n's mouth, though her cheeks were still a bright red.

y/n made sweet little kisses down billies chest, sucking on one of her nipples once she got to it.

"mm, fuck." billie cursed at the feeling she wasn't expecting.

though she would love to spend hours teasing billie, to make her whine, y/n herself was growing too impatient.

y/n started to move her kisses down, eyes locked with billies.

as soon as y/n got where she needed to be, she licked up and down billie, taking her in her mouth.

"mm fuck mommy." as soon as the words left billies mouth her eyes went wide.

her face felt so hot like it was going to explode.

she went to speak again, to apologize, but y/n shook her head as best as she could while keeping billie in her mouth.

she pulled away for just a second, smirking once her mouth was free.

"you're being so good, such a good girl for mommy." y/n said as she took billie cock in her hand, sloppily moving it up and down.

billie let out a cute whine, loving the way y/n was taking care of her.

moving her head back down, y/n kissed the tip before taking it in her mouth.

she gagged a bit, tears forming tears in her eyes.

billies eyes closed as she gripped the sheets, her hips starting to moving up and down.

y/n didn't stop as she knew billie was getting closer, tears now making their down down the girls face.

"so close, i'm so close." billies voice was all over the place as she spoke, warning y/n.

just a few seconds later billie was cumming in y/n's mouth, her moans spilling out freely.

giving the time to billie to recover y/n moved away, pulling her underwear down, just now realizing how wet she had gotten while pleasuring her friend.

billie watched, already starting to feel herself get needy.

straddling billie once again, y/n took the back of billies head to pull her into a kiss.

she felt billies cock graze the inside of her leg, pulling apart knowing she could wait any longer.

"you've got me so wet billie." y/n practically moaned out as she went to move over billie, taking the tip of her cock to tease herself.

they both moaned at the feeling, very sensitive to the little touch.

"please mommy, please fuck me." billie tried thrusting up and into y/n, letting a whine out when it didn't work.

after a moment of basically torturing billie, y/n slide down, her mouth hung open at the feeling of her pretty friend stretching her out.

she took a second to get used to the feeling, moving her hips in a way that made both of the girls' brows furrow.

"feels so good." y/n spoke as she worked on the both of them.

seeing billie below her, seeing how she reacted to each movement made her weak.

unsurprisingly y/n felt her stomach twist in the best way possible, she could also tell by billies face she was also very close, probably trying to hold it until y/n gave her the go.

"i'm going to cum baby, are you going to?"

billie viciously nodded, her hands going to grip the poor sheets again.

"cum with me pretty girl." y/n groaned out as she sped up her movements.

both of the girls were panting as they climaxed, y/n's body wanting to fall over from the intensity.

after making sure they both were completely done, rolled over, cuddling with billies warm body as she gave the girl a sweet kiss.

"i loved that so much y/n. thank you." billie spoke up as her eyes grew heavy.

"i should be the one thanking you."y/n laughed a bit. "but seriously, it's no problem, i loved it too."

the pair drifted off to sleep in each other's arms after their amazing night.

an old oneeee

also also i'm back!! tell me you've missed me and maybe i'll update again